Zoom Filters And Virtual Background: In this article, we’re going to put you through how you can enable Zool filters virtual background. Have you been trying to switch from Zoom’s default image background? Maybe because you’ve already overused Zoom’s space image, then you should consider getting more virtual backgrounds and effects so to give your Zoom background the magnificent sparkling look.
The Zoom Virtual Background features enable you to display images or videos as your background during your Zoom meeting. With this, you can upload your own images or videos as a virtual background, or you can just blur the background if you don’t wanna use anything.
Before you can be able to access the Zoom filters and virtual background feature, you need to make sure you’ve updated your Zoom app to the latest version via your mobile device. But if you’re using a desktop computer to access Zoom, then you should update it through your profile image via the menu window to check for updates. Now, let’s look at how you can access Zoom filters and virtual background features…
How To Access Zoom Filters And Virtual Background
- Once you launch a Zoom call, you’ll have to click on the arrow next to your video toggle located in the lower-left corner so as to pull up the virtual backgrounds feature.
- Then click on “Choose Virtual Background.”
- From there, you’ll now see some of a few new feature options to choose from depending on the one you like.
- Then click on the small “Studio Effects” link located in the lower-right corner.
- You’ll get a pop-out sidebar which will enable you to assign some effects like mustache, eyebrows, beard, etc.
- You need to ensure that you uncheck the “Apply to all future meetings” box.
- Once you’re done with that, you can now click on Zoom’s “Video Filters” option which is located at the right side of “Virtual Backgrounds.”
- From there, you’ll now find lots of different filters for you to add on top of your image or video.
- Read more HERE