Table of Contents
Yahoo Mail Registration: In today’s article, we’re going to take you through the steps that will help you with the Yahoo Mail registration. Yahoo mail is one of the best email services out there, with over 200 million+ users. But even with that, it’s no doubt that not everyone can actually create this account. But you don’t have to worry about that cos we’re here to help you go through the process of the Yahoo Mail registration…
Yahoo mail offers you to send and received many emails on your account. It also provides unlimited message space, virus protection, and blocking spam emails. One thing you should note here is that Yahoo mail offers the most brilliant email service compared to Google mail or even Hotmail. So read below for your Yahoo Mail registration…
Yahoo Mail Registration Steps
- The first step is to go to your browser and enter yahoo.com
- When the page opens, you’ll see a profile logo at the top right corner tap on it.
- After that, you’ll have to click on the “Sign in” option.
- The next page opens up for you to enter your email address. But in this case, you’ll have to click on “Create an Account” to open a new account.
- The next page that will open comprises where you’ll fill in your First name, Last name, choosing your new Email address, setting a new Password, Phone number (with your country code), Birth month/day/year, and then Gender (optional).
- Once you’re done with that, click on “Continue.”
- The next page that’ll open is where you’ll have to verify your phone number. Click on “Text me a verification code.”
- A message will be sent to the phone number which you provided. Once you receive that code, simply enter the digits to verify your number and click on “Continue” to go to the next page.
- The next page that’ll open will be a congratulatory message for setting up your Yahoo mail account successfully.
- Click on “Continue” and agree to the terms and conditions of Yahoo mail.
Now you’re done with the account setup. You’ll then be redirected to your official Yahoo mail account homepage where you can start accessing the service provider via your own account.
You need to make sure that first, you provide an active phone number because it will be verified.
Also, try as much as possible to make use of a strong password (Uppercase + Lowercase letters and inclusion of numbers” which is advisable so that your account won’t be hacked easily.