Table of Contents
You have fallen in love with someone on facebook dating and you decide to warn order suitors to stay away by changing your dating profile status on facebook. This post will guide you on where to delete a dating profile on facebook and change your facebook status. Before then you may consider reading Where Can I find memories today on Facebook.
ALSO READ: Where Can I Find My Liked Posts On Facebook
Where to Delete a Dating Profile on Facebook
To change your dating status on facebook, simply follow the steps below:
- Click “Account” from the top right corner of your Facebook home page.
- Select the “Settings” tab, and click “Deactivate” next to “Deactivate Account.”
- Select a reason for deleting your profile, or just click “Other.”
- Click “Opt out of receiving e-mails from Facebook” to ensure that you no longer receive event invites, photo tags or notification e-mails.
- Click “Deactivate.”
- Click “Profile” from your Facebook home page.
- Select the “Info” tab, and click “Relationships” from the menu on the left.
- Choose your new status from the drop-down box. Click “Save.”
I hope this post answers your questions if now, use the comment button to ask for clarifications.