FACEBOOK LIKED POST: Where To Find Facebook Liked Post: Facebook is a social media that has established a lot of activities to bring interesting reactions to the posting and pictures of friends. Some of these are “likes, comments, shares, emoji, etc.”
Most of us who have over 1000 active friends may have had our timeline too saturated with thousands of updates every hour which caused us a problem not finding most of our recent activities like comment, like, etc. The number of posts from our friends may be too many and your timeline will be so busy that I will find it difficult to locate a post where you posted any reactions to remove. That’s the reason for this post.
Also read: Where Can I find memories today on Facebook
Where To Find Facebook Liked Post
To locate your previously like post follows the simple steps below:
- Login to your Facebook account, if you are already logged in, proceed to step two.
- Click Your picture to go to your profile
- Locate “ACTIVITY LOG” and click on it
- Scroll down to look for “LIKES AND REACTIONS” and click on
- You have successfully filtered your activities, you can now see all the posts you have like on facebook.