Table of Contents
Where Can I Change My Facebook Email Address is one of the most frequently asked questions on FB. Newgia.com is going to address this question in the best and simplest way. But before then, you can read our last post Where Can I Find My Liked Pages On Facebook.
You may ask, why will I want to change my email address on facebook but for this reason, you may consider changing it:
Why You should change your facebook email
- Hacking: Facebook accounts are prone to hacking, to stay safe and secured from hacks threats, please change your email whenever you have a strong feeling that your account will be hacked.
- Old Email: Facebook contacts yours with the email you provided during registration, the moment you know that you have switched to a new email, or that your email has been hacked, remember to change your facebook email to the new email so as to always receive facebook updates.
Also read: Where Can I find memories today on Facebook
Where Can I Change My Facebook Email Address
- Login to your Facebook account.
- In the top right corner click on the drop-down arrow and select settings.
- In the General tab which is already preselected, click on Contact.
- Then click on Add Another Email Or Mobile Number.
- Type in the new email address and click Add.
- It will require you to enter your Facebook password, enter your password and click Submit.
- Then click Close. Now login to your new email address and confirm the mail sent by Facebook to verify you are the one that made the change.
- Once you are done with the above steps, repeat the steps till step 3 where you click on Contact.
- Now select the new email address to make it your primary email address and click on Save Changes.
- If you decide to remove your old email follow steps 1 to 3 again, select the old email and click on remove.
Hope the step above is easy and simple, if you have any difficulty or question about facebook, please leave a comment on the box.
Thanks for coming around, please share…