WhatsApp Desktop App Download: Have you ever thought of accessing your WhatsApp account not only with your mobile phone but also with your desktop computer? With this, you get the chance to access your account anywhere and anytime, even when you’re in your office. This is very possible with the WhatsApp desktop app. The app is available for devices like Windows 8, Windows 10, and macOS 10.9+. And interestingly, it is synced also on your mobile device as well, making it easier for you to use on both desktop computers and mobile phones.
This comes as wonderful news for all WhatsApp users, cos we all will get the chance to enjoy WhatsApp on a bigger screen and wider keyboard. This will make it a lot easier for you to see someone on a bigger screen during video calls, and if it’s down to business activity, you can as well engage with your colleagues on a group video conference meeting as well. You can also make free voice calls with your contacts on the WhatsApp desktop app as long as you install it on your computer.
Once you and your friend download the WhatsApp desktop app, both of you can chat as you like. You can do what you do on the normal WhatsApp mobile version such as; sharing pictures, send voice notes, videos and also share contacts with each other. You can use your normal phone number and as well set your profile picture. And if you want to be actively connected always, then you can enable the push notifications. With this, you’ll have no problem logging off from either your computer or mobile phone.
Download WhatsApp Desktop App
We got a link provided for you right here, which will enable you to download the WhatsApp desktop app on your computer device:
- You’ll have to use this link > then choose the type of your own device to start your download.
- Once you’re through downloading the app, you’ll have to open it and scan the QR code using the WhatsApp app on your mobile phone via the Menu Settings.
We want to let you know that the Dark Mode option is also available on the WhatsApp Desktop app.
- Once you’ve downloaded the new version and installed it on your computer.
- Click on the 3 dot menu button.
- Then go over to the Settings and click on “Theme.”
- You’ll now get a pop up which you’ll have to select between the Light and Dark mode.