Steps To Create a WhatsApp Business Account Without Number: Have you been looking for a way to create a WhatsApp business account without number? You’re surely on the right site for the proper guide. Currently, many people now make use of WhatsApp as a means of connecting through their businesses online. With this app, users operating on small scale or medium scale businesses can now be able to connect with their customers conveniently anytime and anywhere in a simpler way. This level of communication helps people to fast-track the adequate growth of their business.
Given the fact, if you’re operating on a WhatsApp business account, you will not have any problem as regards giving attention to your customers on WhatsApp cos it saves time and energy, it’s quick to reply, you can easily see the number of messages you have and need to attend to, and you can easily send and receive messages without any hiccup.
The WhatsApp Business is swift with great features. It helps customers with useful information about the business profile and website, given the fact that that particular account is been termed as a business account, it’ll be quite easier for customers to detect. Now, let’s look at how you can create a WhatsApp business account without number with ease…
How To Create a WhatsApp Business Account Without Number
Just like the normal WhatsApp messaging app, you can create a separate business account before linking both together if you wish to. But what we found out is that you can’t use the same number you used for your normal WhatsApp messaging app for your WhatsApp business account. But what if you have only one number, which you’ve already used for your normal WhatsApp? Well, you don’t have to worry about that.
If you don’t have the WhatsApp Business app, then you should first download it from your device’s store (Google Play Store or Apple App Store).
Now, follow the steps below so as to create your own WhatsApp business account without number:
- Open the app on your device.
- Then you have to select your country and enter your home phone/landline number.
- You need to exhaust the 5 mins verification SMS so it will fail. Once it fails, just click on the “Call Me” option.
- With this, you’ll be contacted via your home/landline number, whereby an automated voice will present you with a 6 digit verification code.
- Just write down the code and enter it into your WhatsApp business app.
- Once verified, you can now complete the setup and start using your WhatsApp business account without a number.
- Read more here