Table of Contents
Verizon Voicemail Number | 5 Steps To Check Verizon Voicemail Online: Have you been looking for a way to check your Verizon voicemail number? After reading our guide right in this article, you’ll see how to get it done. Verizon voicemail always helps to cover messages of your callers whenever you’re not with your phone. So whenever you’re not actually with your phone at the moment, you’ll always be informed about messages you were not opportune to read.
There’s always a need to make sure that your Verizon voicemail account is secured. You need to make sure that all the information on your device is secured via password for your Verizon voicemail account. Interestingly, using this voicemail service is free, and it’s automatically included with your Verizon mobile plan. But you’ll need to pay for certain charges in order to maintain your account.
How Do You Check Your Verizon Voicemail Number
Follow the steps below so to check your Verizon voicemail number:
- First, enter the code number *86 via your mobile phone.
- Tap the Call button to send.
- Follow the step-by-step method to follow the prompts.
- Then enter your password.
- After that, your voicemail will be retrieved.
To Setup Your Verizon Voicemail Number
- As usual, you have to press the code *86.
- Tap the call button to send.
- You can then go forward to conduct the setup which includes using a password, recording greeting messages, and recording of voice signature.
- Once you hear the voice greetings, then know that your Verizon setup process is all but set.
- You have to input the # button and use the prompts to enter your new Verizon voicemail password.
- That way, you can now be able to retrieve all your messages.
If you wish to use the voicemail speed dial, then you need to press and hold 1.
Let’s say you’re calling from another number, you have to dial the 10-digit mobile number and then press # to interrupt the greeting.
Find out more here