Table of Contents
Verizon Text Online | 6 Steps To Check Verizon Text Online: In this article, we’re going to show you how to check Verizon text online. Verizon allows users to be able to view their messages online without even being with their phone at the moment of the message’s arrival. What does this mean? Assuming you’re using Verizon, you can be able to check your messages either with your phone or your computer device. So, even though you’re not currently with your phone where ever you are, you can simply view your Verizon text online with your other device, be it a computer, tablet, or iPad.
Sending and receiving Verizon text online is the easiest thing Verizon users can do. It’s very easy, simple, and also convenient. As far as you have access to an internet connection, you can be able to view your Verizon text online without any hiccup. And interestingly, there’s also the Verizon Messages Plus app which even makes it a lot easier to view Verizon text online. But before using this app, you’ll need to sync your mobile phone in order to get a verification code from Verizon. Now let’s look at how one can be able to check or view Verizon text online…
How To View Verizon Text Online
- Since we’re dealing with the mobile browser, you have to visit the Verizon official site here, or you can use the Verizon Messages Plus app.
- Log in by filling in your details.
- Go to My Verizon homepage and select “Account.”
- Then click on “Text Online.”
- Read and accept the terms and conditions.
- Then choose a conversation on the left side to view your text messages online.
Reply Your Text
- Go to the “To” field and enter the phone number of the recipient you want to send a text to.
- Go to Your Message and write your text message.
- Once you’re done, click “Send.”