Table of Contents
Verizon Cloud Login | Verizon Cloud Free: If you have an account on Verizon and looking for a way to log in, maybe simply because you’ve forgotten the Verizon Cloud login process, then we’re here to help you. There’s no additional charge that comes with the inclusion of Verizon Cloud storage. And you get the chance to enjoy more unlimited plans as well. In this article, we’re going to take you through the Verizon Cloud login process and also how you can be able to register if you’re not yet signed up.
What is Verizon Cloud? For those that don’t know what it is, “Verizon Cloud is a service that offers secure cloud storage to wirelessly back up and sync content between your phone, tablet, computer, and other devices.” Nevertheless, if you’re the Account Owner and still not yet signed up on the Verizon Cloud, surely you really need to add Verizon Cloud to one or more of your prepaid accounts.
Verizon Cloud Login Account
Just follow the steps below for your Verizon Cloud login:
- To log in to your Verizon account, you need to click on this link.
- You’ll have to enter your User ID or Verizon mobile number (depending on the one you signed up with).
- Enter your password and tap on the “Remember me” box if you want to remained signed in.
- Then click on the “Sign in” button.
Not yet signed up? you can click here to process your sign-up> enter your ID > then enter your country’s 5-digit ZIP code to continue.
For quick access on Verizon Cloud, it’s recommended that you get the app for your device so you can access your account without visiting the site directly.
Download The App On Your Smartphone
Once installed, you can now set it up. How do you do this, just follow the steps below:
- Open the installed Verizon Cloud app on your device.
- Turn on permissions if you’re permitted to do so, and click “Next” at the top right corner of the screen.
- Click on “Get Started.”
- Because it’s your first time setup, a one-time PIN will be sent to your email. enter the PIN and tap “Next.”
- Check the box for all content you want Verizon Cloud to back up. Click “Next” in the top right corner once you’re done.
Download For Computer (PC & Mac)
To set up the Verizon Cloud on your computer, you need to follow the steps below:
- Open the Verizon Cloud app and sign in to your account.
- Then select a Verizon Cloud storage option.
- Click on the “Try plan” option and tap “Sign up.”
- Enter your username and address, and click “Continue.”
- Click on “Add device.”
- Enter the name for your computer and click “Continue.”
- You can either accept the default folders, or you can click on “Customize” to select other folders.
- After that, click on “Start backup.”