Table of Contents
Steps to Use Snap Camera On Zoom: Using a Snap camera is one of the easiest ways to add filter effects to your Zoom video calls. It doesn’t require any additional software, and it is very much secure than using a third-party app to access your webcam. Almost all filters on the Snapchat mobile are available on the Snap camera. What this means is that the app has lots of features that can be used to change the lens and take photos during video calls. In this article, we’re going to show you how to use Snap camera on Zoom…
Snap camera is been used to apply lenses or face filters while on video chat with your family and friends on either Google Meet, Zoom, or Skype via the webcam of your Desktop Computers, Windows, Mac, etc. It can be used in your favorite third-party live streaming apps or video chat apps that make use of a webcam. Before you can be able to use it, all you have to do is to choose Snap Camera as your webcam device. Now let’s get to know how to use Snap camera on Zoom…
How to Use Snap Camera on Zoom
Now follow the steps below to add Snap camera’s effects to your Zoom app:
- The first thing is to download and install the Snap Camera app from the website https://snapcamera.snapchat.com/
- After the installation, you’ll be required to access your computer’s camera and microphone.
- Then open your Zoom app.
- If you’re using Mac, go to the top menu and click on “Preferences” > and select “Video”. On a PC, click on the gear icon at the top right corner and select “Video”.
- After that, click on the drop-down menu to select “Camera”
- Then tap on “Snap Camera”.
- You can now go to the Snap Camera app and choose the filter you want to use. Doing this will show you how each filter will affect your appearance anytime you start a Zoom video call meeting.
If you discover that your computer is not recognizing the Snap camera on Zoom, it might be a result of the latest update. But if you discover such a problem, then you have to re-launch Zoom. Doing this will make the Snap camera appear as a camera input. All you need to do is to select it from the drop-down menu