Do you wish to know how to turn on iPhone X LED flash for silent mode? It’s now good news specifically for those that like their phones to be on silent mode without disturbance. The good news is that even at that, you can still notice your iPhone whenever it’s on silent even without being close to it. We’re going to be teaching you how to turn on iPhone X LED flash especially when your phone is in silent mode.
One thing about this LED flash is that it does blink when you get a notification even when your device is locked. Unlike some other mobile devices, iPhone does not include a dedicated notification light but you got to enable it in your phone. Not only that, but you can also as well turn it back off if you want your phone to remain silent and unnoticed.
Again, you might turn down the volume of your phone without knowing about it, or your phone might be facing down. You can use this flashlight if you don’t want to miss a notification while your device is locked and silent. Some fancy the vibration function when the phone is silent but what if you’re distant to your phone? So that’s to say that using LED flash is the cool choice. So, therefore, read further below to see how you can be able to turn on the iPhone X LED flash.
How to Turn On iPhone X LED Flash for Silent Mode
Follow the steps below to successfully turn on iPhone X LED flash:
- The first thing you need to do is to go to the Settings app.
- Then click on “Accessibility.”
- Scroll down and select the “Audio/Visual” option.
- Tap and enable toggle for LED Flash for Alerts.
- Then still enable toggle also for “Flash on Silent.”
Once you’ve turned on the LED Flash for Alerts, the notification light will now start showing when your phone is on silent.
How to Turn it Off
In case you want to turn it back off, you need to follow the same procedure above but disable toggle for LED Flash for Alerts. See steps below:
- Still go back to the Settings app.
- Then scroll down and click on “Accessibility.”
- Click on the “Audio/Visual” option.
- You’ll then have to enable “LED Flash for Alerts.”
- After that, toggle off the LED Flash for Alerts, and you’re done.
See Also: How to Fix iPhone Sound Problem
We’re going to be giving you some additional info here also. All you need is to read further below, you might see what will interest you and may be of help.
Android Notification Light
To enable Android notification light can be very easy, just like that of an iPhone device. But one thing is that due to difference in Android software, the step varies according to difference in Android Smartphone. So it depends on the kind of Android phone you’re using though.
Follow the step-by-step procedure below to enable Android notification light on your phone:
- The first step to take is to go to your Settings app. You can as well go to Google Assistant Settings for this.
- Then click on “Accessibility.”
- You’ll then have to click on “Hearing.” Depending on phones from other manufacturers, the Flash Notifications option is been located on the main accessibility screen, which you access directly.
- If not, you’ll have to click on “Flash Notification.”
- If your Android phone is running version 7.0 above, then you’re going to see options like Camera Light and Screen.
- What you need to do is to slide the Flash Notifications to ON.
You can select either of the two options above or even by sliding both.
How to Turn it Off
The steps to turn the notification light back on is still almost the same with turning it on with reverse. All you need to do is to follow the same steps above but you got to Slide the Flash Notifications to OFF.
And Just like I told you above, you can select either of the two options above or even by sliding both OFF.
Note: Just as the fact that not every Android phone offers the flash notifications due to manufacturer, you can as well download an app on Play Store that supports the feature on your phone.
How to Close Apps on your iPhone
If it’s one app you want to close or all apps, you can simply do that using the same procedure. Follow the steps below to learn how to close apps on your iPhone device:
- Open the Settings App.
- Then click on “General.”
- After that, click on “Background App Refresh.”
- Then find the apps you want to close.
- Slide the toggle to Off, which is located next to the name of the app.
- Once you’ve done that, the app’s data and permissions will eventually close.
Note: If you still want to open that app again, just follow the same steps above but toggle it ON this time.
How to make your iPhone icons Bigger
If you want to increase your phone’s visibility, the best thing is to adjust your iPhone display settings so to easily make the icons bigger.
Follow the steps below if you want to activate this feature successfully:
- Go to the Home Screen of your iPhone.
- Then tap on the Gear Icon on your Home Screen to open Settings.
- Scroll down and click on the “Display & Brightness” option.
- Go to the Display page and click on the “View” option located under the Display Zoom menu.
- Swipe either left or right to check both the Standard and Zoomed displays in order to compare their visual differences.
- You’ll have to select the “Zoomed” display.
- Then click on “Set” to change the display zoom option.
- You’ll receive a prompt which will notify you that “changing the zoom setting will restart your iPhone.”
- Click on “Use Zoomed.”
- Then wait for your iPhone to restart.
- Finally, your icons will therefore be in a bigger form on your iPhone screen.
How to Fix Your iPhone Ringtones
You need to follow the steps below so you can be able to fix your iPhone ringtones:
- Go to the Settings app and go to Sounds
- Then adjust the volume of your ringtone.
- You’ll see a Red color on the Mute button on your phone. Just switch it on to let your ringtone to ring.
- Then restart your iPhone or power off and on to fix the ringtones issue.
If you were not able to fix the problem via the steps above, you’ll have to wait for new iOS update to fix this bug.
You might also be interested in adding ringtones to iPhone from a computer device.
One thing you’ll notice is that you may not find a Tones tab in iTunes 12.7. This is because Apple removes the ability to manage ringtones and apps. Apple suggests you to use the Sounds Settings on device to re-download your ringtones.
The alternative for the iTunes enables you to transfer ringtones from computer to iPhone directly; you can also transfer songs to iPhone as ringtone.
- So open AnyTrans.
- Plug it in your iPhone and click on “Device Manager.”
- Go to the Category Management page in AnyTrans for iOS.
- Then click on “Audio” and then choose your ringtones.
- Click on the “Settings” button to set the duration of the ringtones.
- After that, tap on “Save” to confirm.
- Then click the + button.
- Select the ringtones or songs that you want to add to your iPhone and click “Open” for it to play.
How to Unhide Your Hidden Photos & Videos on iPhone
Follow the step-by-step procedure below in order to be able to hide photos and videos:
iOS 12 and the newer versions
- Open the Photos App on your iPhone.
- Click on the Album tab to find different folders arranged by Apple.
- Scroll down and locate the Hidden album.
- Then select All Photos and Videos located using the “Select Option” tab located at the top right corner of the screen.
- Click on the “Share” icon located at the bottom left corner of your iPhone screen.
- Then swipe and unhide the hidden photos on your phone, by clicking on the “Unhide” option so that all your photos will be moved to the camera roll folder.
IPhone/iPad/iPod Touch – iOS 11 and the Older Versions
- Go to the camera app.
- Tap on “Album” located under the screen.
- Doing that will now enable you to see different folder options like Slow motion, Selfies, Videos, and the newly added hidden.
- Just go to Hidden folder and then click on “Select” located at the top of the screen.
- Then select all the photos or videos you want to unhide.
- The next thing is to click on the “Share” icon located under the screen.
- Finally, tap on the “Unhide” icon and save to the camera roll folder.
If you still want to hide the camera files back again, you need to follow the steps below:
- Go to the “Photos” app and navigate to the album that contains the photos or videos you wish to hide.
- Click on the “Select” option.
- Select the photos or videos you wish to hide.
- Then tap on the option at the bottom of the screen.
- You’ll then have to click “Hide.”
- Finally, confirm your selection by selecting “Hide Photo/Video.”
Note: When you hide an item, it will be placed in an album called “Hidden”