Table of Contents
Steps To Turn Off Facebook Dating: You created a Facebook Dating profile and have been using it for a while. But along the line, you discover that you want to switch off from it for reasons best known to you. Once you first set up Facebook Dating profile, your name, age, groups you like, will be put in place to help create a profile for you. Maybe you’re trying to turn off Facebook Dating via your profile but you don’t know how to go about it. You don’t have to worry about it again cos you’re now on the right site. Now read through this article so you can see the guideline on how you can turn off Facebook Dating by yourself…
Once you set up a Facebook Dating profile, only people that are in the dating service can be able to view your dating profile, not your Facebook friends. Your Dating profile will never appear in News Feed. Facebook on the other hand will not suggest your friends or people you’ve blocked for a possible match, although you can decide to choose whether you want your friends to be suggested as matches if you wish to. But if you want to turn off Facebook Dating profile even for another person aside from yours, you have to follow the steps created for you here…
Also see How To Connect Zoom To Facebook Live
How to Turn Off Facebook Dating Profile
- The first thing is to open the Facebook app on your device.
- Tap on the 3 horizontal menu bars located at the top right corner of your screen (For Android), bottom right corner (For iPhone).
- You’ll see lists of options from the Menu bar. Scroll down and select “Dating.”
- Then go to the top right corner and click on the gear icon to open the Settings menu.
- Then tap on “General” which is at the top right corner of the Settings menu.
- Go to under “Account” and toggle on “Take a Break”
- It’s optional for you to state the reason why you want to delete your profile. You can then tap “Next.”
- Tap on “Take a Break” again to confirm your action.
In case you don’t want the profile again, you can just delete it entirely. In order to do this, you’ll have to follow the same steps above down to No.6, where you’ll have to select “Delete Profile” instead of “Take a Break”.
Doing this will completely erase your profile, coupled with all the data you have on Facebook Dating.
Steps To Turn Off Facebook Dating