Truecaller App Features You Need To Know: We’re going to be talking about the Truecaller app features right in this article. Truecaller App is one of the best free phone calls app out there. You’ll get the chance to talk to anyone around the world without spending anything. Given the fact that most of the network providers tend to increase call charges per minute, there’s a need for you to switch over to the Truecaller app. With this, you don’t have to keep on purchasing airtime just to call your friends, family members, or colleagues, whether locally or internationally.
Truecaller is regarded as the world’s best Caller ID and spam blocking app, with over 500 million downloads across the globe. The app allows you to easily identify unknown callers before you ever think of picking up the call, irrespective of where the person is calling from anywhere in the world. You can use voice calling to communicate with your friends where ever they are. You can as well record important calls and save them to your phone. And if you have a problem with any caller, you can even block their number with the Truecaller app.
List Of The Truecaller App Features
We’re going to draft out some of the cool Truecaller app features for you below:
- The Truecaller app runs almost on all operating systems including Android, iOS, Windows, and Blackberry 10.
- Truecaller ID allows you to identify unknown numbers or spam calls.
- Through the Truecaller app, you can easily see the true identity of any incoming call from around the world.
- The app allows you to block numbers and robocalls, to help protect you against unwanted calls.
- With Truecaller, you can easily manage all your communications without the need to switch to other apps.
- There’s the Group Chat tab which enables you to engage in a free chat with family and friends.
- You don’t have to bother using the phone app for your phone calls, Truecaller is just the perfect app to help you dial numbers.
- Truecaller allows you to keep track of your bank transactions and important SMS.
- You can record and save it to your phone.
- You can view private profiles, and can easily detect who viewed your profile.
- You can backup call history, contacts, messages, and settings easily to Google Drive.
- There’s also the Pro Subscription, where people can upgrade by paying a monthly fee or an annual fee.