Table of Contents
Touch Lock App has really grown popular with many phone users. With over 3 million downloads, this app is surely the real deal for your Android device. The touch Lock app enables you to enjoy your phone’s accessibility without any interruption, thereby preventing unnecessary operations on the touch screen and buttons. How is this? While using it, you can be able to lock your phone’s soft key, the volume keys, lock/unlock the fingerprint sensor, and as well view your screen in full mode whenever you’re watching a movie. In this article, we’re going to be providing you with the link that will enable you to download Touch Lock App on your Android phone…
Interestingly, Touch Lock App is quite cool especially if you have a finger trembling disability. This is because it will enable you to enjoy your video without any interruption by fingers. But one thing you need to know is that your device must have a fingerprint reader so you can use the fingerprint unlock option while using the Touch Lock App. And again, if you want to disable the touching soft keys, you must, first of all, enable accessibility permission….plus other interesting features!
ALso see 15 Android Browser With Flash
Download Touch Lock App
To download Touch Lock App, just click on this link
Or you can download it on the Play Store here
Some Few Benefits Of The App
- The app helps to keep your phone screen on always without any interruption while watching a movie.
- If you’re using your phone to research and write an assignment, this app is just the right deal cos the screen is not going to sleep automatically.
- It’s google for travelers while using the Google map. Just enable the app, open your map, and allow it to flow without your screen sleeping.
- If you’re going through cooking methods on your phone, the app is just the real deal cos your phone’s screen will be on entirely till you finish cooking.
- Even though you mistakenly touched your screen while using it for all the above, as far as the app is enabled, there won’t be any interruption at all.
How Do I Enable The App?
- Go to the settings of your phone
- Tap on “Installed” apps
- Locate the Touch Lock app and tap on it
- Then enable the “Turn on floating windows”
- You’ll now see the app’s notification on your phone
Alternatively, you can go to settings > tap on Battery and Performance > tap on Choose Apps > select Touch Lock > then tap on No restrictions.