Table of Contents
Top Eleven Football Manager Facebook | Tips, Cheats, and Tricks: For those of you that have already played the Football Manager simulation game, you can see how exciting it is. And that is how interesting being a football manager in the top eleven is.
You’ll be the one to create your own club, be in charge of designing your team’s jerseys and emblems, utilize your team’s funds, sign and sell players, and as well play the game against your friends and other Facebook users who are interested in the game. It’s never been easy because everyone wants to beat each other. And that is why we’ll be providing the Top Eleven Football Manager tips so you can be an expert in the game.
To perfectly play this game, you need to make sure that give your players the perfect training and formations just like in normal games. The moment you’ve finalized the process of creating your team, you need to start giving them the training they need. Most especially, you need to look at their attacking, marking, and defending skills. And also to be able to keep track of their fitness levels as well. Interestingly, you can make cool money through ticket sales and getting sponsors for your team. Just read further below to get all the tips you need in the Top Eleven Football Manager game.
About The Top Eleven Football Manager Game
Before we head straight ahead with some few tips about this Top Eleven Football Manager game, it’s better we first of all provide you with some features of the game in case you’re a first-timer.
- If you want to conduct a training session for your team, you need to locate the Training session to help them practice for potential matches.
- As regards the Squad section, you can navigate there to select your team for matches. You can check the defending and attacking skills of your team via the drop-down menu, switch between pre-defined tactics and active tactics while on the play. You can go to the “Character map” via the Squad tab, click on any player to check all the details as regards the level of fitness, etc.
- You can go to the Fixtures screen so you can be able to see the date and time for each of your team’s matches, and that of your friend’s fixtures.
- Navigate to the Competitions section so you can see the league standings, goal scorers, assists, etc.
- Use the Stadium section to upgrade your stadium; increase the capacity, add facilities, and improve emergency vans and treatment boxes as well.
- Go to the Transfers section to see a list of players up for grabs, the ones on-demand, to buy, and as well if your player is in-demand for sale as well.
- To manage your club’s finances, you’ll have to go to the Finances section. This helps you to know when to sign players, sign up for sponsorship deals, and also set ticket prices as well.
- Last but not least is the News section. Once you click on that section, you can be able to read current news as regards available players, any sponsor that’s available, get information about players that are retiring and young players coming up.
- You can play on facebook Here
Tips & Tricks To Play The Top Eleven Football Manager Game
Now, we’re going to go straight ahead and provide you with the vital tips you need in order to perfect your play on the Top Eleven Football Manager game. You can go to any section in the above-mentioned so you can get the tips perfectly.
- For a start, you need to try as much as possible to recruit good young players. Knowing fully well that those players still have ages to play will always give you an edge cos you’ll still make more use of them. You can do this by going to the Squad section just like I explained above.
- Another vital tip is to always give your team constant training to keep them fit. There are about 4 training exercises, with all lasting between 30-60 minutes. While doing this, always look out for their health conditions as well so you don’t over-train them.
- Get the right formation for your team. The best possible way to do this is to master some formations while on training. By doing this, it won’t be difficult for your team while playing competitive matches.
Don’t forget to try and earn cash which will always help improve your team. The bedrock behind any successful team in this game and even in real-life games lies in finance. So, therefore, try and get sponsorship deals, increase ticket prices and sales, sign-up for TV rights, or try and get aid or loan from any financial institution to fund your team.