Table of Contents
Tiktok Realtime| 4 Steps To Enable Tiktok Live: You’ve been using Tiktok for a while now and still don’t know how to enable Tiktok live? You don’t have to worry about that cos we’re here to guide you through the steps. Tiktok is a popular social app used for filming short videos to popular songs, edit, upload and share them with other users on Tiktok or other social media platforms. But one thing you can also be able to do is to enable Tiktok live! This feature allows you to go live on Tiktok and generate more likes and increase your followers.
Tiktok has become one of the most popular social media platforms out there. It is a platform mainly used for making short videos like dance, comedy, education, etc. Having been launched back in September 2017, the number of Tiktok mobile downloads increased to more than 2 billion as of October 2020.
Before you can enable Tiktok live, there’s always a Tiktok rule that you must have at least 1000 followers. Irrespective of the fact that Tiktok’s age limitation is 13, then again, you need to be at least 16 years of age before you can do a Livestream on Tiktok. Interestingly, people can be able to send you virtual gifts after watching your Livestream if you’re over 18 years of age. Now read further below to see how you can enable Tiktok live…
How To Enable Tiktok Live
- The first thing as usual is to open your Tiktok app and log into your account (if you’re not logged in automatically).
- Click on the + sign icon located at the bottom-center of the screen.
- Then click on the “Live” button located next to the option to start recording.
- Finally, enter the title of your live stream and click on “Go Live” to start.
- Note: Should there be any case whereby you don’t see the Go Live option, then you should know that your account has yet to meet the Livestream requirements.