Table of Contents
Telegram Account Sign up opening | How to Create Telegram Account, Delete
Setting up an account on Telegram can be so easy and simple. Think of what you do on Whatsapp; the chats, the calls, the status update, etc. all these things can equally be done on Telegram as it is the best alternative to Whatsapp. So, therefore, if you’re looking for a cool app that offers you a routine privacy feature even more than Whatsapp, then you should create a Telegram account. So, therefore, we’ve prepared for you how you can be able to create Telegram account quite easily for yourself.
Telegram is a social platform that allows users to send messages to contacts, and also share media files like photos, music, videos, and as well documents. Not only that, you also have the opportunity to create a group to connect with multiple friends, just like it’s been done on Whatsapp. Not only that, you can as well download all the Telegram media files to your phone’s or computer local storage. So why not create Telegram account and feel the beauty of the app.
Messages being sent to your contacts are encrypted with an end-to-end method for an extra account privacy and security. What this means is that once you share media files such as; photos, documents, music, or even videos, it will be saved on the encrypted cloud of Telegram and can be accessed from anywhere on any device. So you have nothing to worry about backups and all that. That’s to show you how secure the app can be.
Using your Device to Create Telegram Account
Whether you’re using an Android, iOS, or computer device, just follow the steps below to create Telegram account as it is the same procedure.
- The first thing to do is to click on this link >>> www.telegram.org.
- Then choose your device platform. Depending on the device you’re signing up with, android, iOS, Windows phone, Windows PC, MacOS, Linux, or even via the web browser, you can sign up with any of them.
- You have to download the Telegram app on your device and then tap to open it. But if you’re using PC or Mac, there’s no need for you to download the app before signing up.
- Click on the “Start Messaging” button in order to sign up.
- Now you’ll have to select your country.
- Enter your phone number. Remember, this phone number must be compatible with your country and that’s the main number you’ll be using on Telegram.
- Once you’ve finally selected your country and phone number, you’ll then have to click on the “Tick icon” located at the top right corner of the app.
- After that, an SMS verification code will then be sent to the number which you registered with.
- You’ll have to enter the verification in the Phone verification screen in the Code column.
- Once your phone number has been successfully verified, you can now start setting up your account fully. This requires your First and Last names.
- Having done that, your Telegram account will then be created and you’ll start chatting with your contacts. You just need to click on the Pencil icon to type.
Now you can see how simple it is!
You can also setup multiple accounts on Telegram via iOS app. All you need to do is to create a new Telegram account using your new phone number. In order to do this, you’ll have to go to Settings > click on Edit > then select “Add Account” for you to use the new phone number to register.
Then for your Android device, you can add up to three numbers on your Telegram account. All you need is to register for a new account via the main menu using your Telegram app. You can switch between both accounts from the side menu > Once you’ve done that, a notification will be sent to you.
How to Use Telegram without your Phone Number
Once you register for an account with Telegram, you’ll have to provide a phone number to which you have access in order to allow Telegram to validate the app. Also, Telegram will use that phone number to validate your new accounts. You’ll have to receive a message on that number in order to verify your account and start using the service. This is done in order because of privacy and security reasons. And also because it permits governments and/or law enforcement to identify that a Telegram account at least was accessible to an identified person.
But so to say, there is other ways for you to use Telegram without giving out your actual phone number.
Hide your Number in Telegram
Truth of the matter is that you can’t complete your account sign up and avoid the telephone number requirement in Telegram. That is because the phone number requirement is designed to prevent bots and automated account creation. However, this doesn’t mean you have to give Telegram your actual phone number if you don’t want to.
When you register for a Telegram account, you have to give a number and either receive a voice call at that number or receive an SMS text message at that number. The call or the text will contain a verification code, which you will then use to validate your Telegram account.
Once that call or text has been received, however, you do not need further access to the number you provided. So in reality, you don’t need a phone number to use Telegram. All you just need is a phone number for that temporal basis. Probably, after completing your account signup, you’ll not even have to continue using that number.
Read Also: Setup Outlook Account
But in case you don’t know how to get this temporal phone number to run your Telegram account registration, we’ll show you different ways in which you can get a temporal phone number to use.
1. The Use of Google Voice
Google Voice is the web-based calling app from Google that provides users with an entirely new phone number that can be used for voice calls as well as SMS messaging. Google Voice has a whole lot of features which is an extremely handy tool for any online user. If you want to avoid government or law enforcement entanglements, then you need a Google Voice as the perfect solution for you.
But one thing that is not so cool about Google Voice number is that it is associated with your Google account.
Follow the steps below to see how to use Google Voice to get a Telegram account set up.
- The first thing you need is to go to Google and setup a new account.
- Then go through the Google Voice and register or select a phone number.
- Register that number with Telegram and wait for the confirmation code to be delivered.
- After that, retrieve the code from your Google Voice window and type it into Telegram.
- Then confirm your account and start using it.
2. Download the Burner App
Burner is a very useful app that works as a call forwarder. Once you get a temporal phone number and give it out to whomever you want. The call is received by the Burner server and forwarded from them to your real number. The caller has no idea of your real number and Burner doesn’t share it with anyone. There are about two types of accounts; the short-term burner and the long-term burner. There is a longer term subscription number that you keep for however long you like. The short-term numbers are free, while the long-term numbers have a modest cost.
3. The Receive SMS Service
Receive SMS is another free service which is used to verify membership without giving out your main number. This service can work with Telegram but has the same issue that FreePhoneNum.com has in that not all numbers work all the time, it may take a little trial and error to find one that works. Then it’s just a case of watching incoming messages for the verification and adding that to your Telegram account on your phone.
4. FreePhoneNum.com Service
FreePhoneNum.com is completely free provider of burner numbers. The service offers a very temporary number for verification or any other purpose. This service can be used to verify membership to a website and it works perfectly.
One thing to put into consideration is that you can avoid association between your Telegram account and your phone number. This is only one possible way for a Telegram account to be tied to your computer or Smartphone. Connecting a registered phone number to the Telegram account, forensic data scientists can also draw connections between your device’s GPS functions and your Telegram account.
Another potential weakness in your anonymity is the fact that your device’s unique MAC address is also stored in at least a couple of places along the network backbone.
Was this helpful? You can simply drop your comment in the box below.