SwiftKey Emoji Stickers Review | How To Use SwiftKey Emoji Stickers: In today’s article, we’ll be talking about SwiftKey Emoji Stickers. With the new launch of the SwiftKey 7.0 version, more emojis and stickers are been added to the keyboard app. There are lots of sticker packs even with the ones you can edit by yourself, which are been offered by the service. Right now, we’ll take you through things you need to know about SwiftKey emoji stickers…
SwiftKey emoji stickers prediction is available in most languages you’re conversant with, such as; Arabic, Assamese, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malayalam, Nepali, Norwegian, Oriya, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Turkish, Ukrainian, and Urdu.
ALso see Best Gboard Emoji Stickers For You
How To Acess SwiftKey Emoji Stickers
If you’re using the SwiftKey app as your default keyboard, then you need to know that it uses the standard emoji font of both iOS and Android devices. What this means is that the emoji style you can see within SwiftKey is determined by the OS your device is running, or the app you’re using. Although, there are some messaging apps in which you can choose the type of emoji or sticker you want to see.
Below are some major things you can do with SwiftKey Emoji Stickers:
Create Your Own Sticker
- First, tap on the “Pin” icon to open your collection.
- Tap on the “Create Sticker” button.
- Select an image from your device.
- You can as well tap on the “T+” icon to add text to your sticker and then type your caption > tap “Done” when you’re done typing.
- Then tap the blue “Send” button when you’re done.
How To Use Emoji With SwiftKey Keyboard
- Access the emoji panes by long-pressing the “Enter” key located at the bottom right corner of the keyboard.
- Change your emoji preferences by opening the SwiftKey app > tap on “Emoji” > then toggle ON the “Dedicated emoji key” setting.
- To use the emoji panel, you need to simply tap to insert your text field > once you’re done, tap on the “ABC” key located at the bottom left corner.
If you want to enable/disable emoji prediction; open the Swiftkey app > tap on “Emoji” > toggle On/Off the Emoji Predictions.
When Your Emoji Are Sent As Question Marks
If your emoji are sent as question marks on your SwiftKey Keyboard, then you need to follow the steps below to solve this:
- Go to the menu of your Messaging app.
- Click on “Settings.”
- Click on the “Input” mode.
- Then change it to Automatic.