How To Stop Incoming Calls On Zoom Via Your iPhone: There’ll be a moment when you’ll be engaged in a serious Zoom meeting, and suddenly your iPhone rang. This can be quite a distraction considering the level of the meeting. And seriously, it might be a business or board meeting given the fact that the majority of workers now work from home due to the impact of the pandemic. If you don’t want to experience this embarrassment ever again, then you should learn how to stop incoming calls on Zoom meetings.
If you’re into Zoom conference calls, you’ll notice something that’s called “Call queues.” This is been set up by your Zoom Phone admin to route calls to a group of users. This makes it possible for users to either enable or disable call notifications for inbound calls routed from call queues, especially if they’re a member of one or more call queues. So to say, there’s a simple way whereby you can stop incoming calls on Zoom.
How Do You Stop Incoming Calls On Zoom?
Follow our easy guide below so you can know how to stop incoming calls on Zoom:
- The first thing is to open and sign in to the Zoom desktop client.
- Click on your profile picture located in the top-right corner.
- Then toggle off your call queues to disable call notifications.
Note: There are other options available for you to use, including the Zoom mobile app.
When Using The Mobile App
- You have to open and sign in to the Zoom mobile app.
- Click on the “Settings” tab.
- Tap your name and profile photo to your Zoom phone extension and direct number.
- Then tap a number to copy it to your system’s clipboard.
- Click on “Phone,” where you’ll see options like; Local calling, Area code, Receive Queue Calls, Receive Shared Line Group calls.
- If you’re a member of either Queue Calls or Shared Line Group calls, you can simply toggle off their call notifications respectively.
Although, you can simply turn off call notifications so you don’t receive any incoming calls while you’re on Zoom. All you have to do is to disable the call notification through “Do not Disturb” mode.
How do you do this?
- Open and sign in to Zoom.
- Click on the “Settings” icon.
- Select the “Chat” tab, where you’ll see some chat options.
- Scroll down and locate the Push Notifications section.
- Now, you’ll see different “Do not Disturb” options for you to select.
Stop Incoming Calls On Zoom Via Your iPhone