7 Vital Tips To Stop Bank Account Hackers From Withdrawing Your Money: Have you experienced strange and unknown withdrawals from your bank account? Now is the time to put a stop to it and stop bank account hackers from withdrawing your money. Truth be told, securing your bank account does not only depend on not giving out your bank details, there’s more to that if you want adequate protection as regards your bank account. So it will be very wise for you to go through this article which we’ve prepared in order to help you stop bank account hackers accessing the money in your account.
Over the years, there’s has been lots of complaints from bank users as regards bank thefts. This has become worrisome for the banking sector and has increased in different parts of the world. I assure you that your bank alone cannot protect your bank account. So, therefore, it’s left for you to be more careful and take drastic measures to ensure that you stop bank account hackers from gaining unauthorized access to your account. Now read further below to get important tips on how to stop bank account hackers from gaining access to your account and withdrawing your money…
How To Stop Bank Account Hackers Withdrawing Your Money
- The easiest is for you not to disclose your card number, OTP or PIN to anyone that claims to be calling you from your bank’s headquarters. If you have any issue using your credit or debit card, you need to visit your nearest bank branch and have the issue solved.
- If you have any complaints as regards to your bank details, it’s either you use your bank’s main email address or number, or you head straight to the bank. Don’t entertain any call telling you that he or she is calling from your bank, requesting for your bank details to help you.
- If you want to download your banking app, it’s either you get it directly from the bank’s website or you can get it from trusted sites like the Appls Store or Google Play Store.
- If you’re banking with your bank’s mobile banking app, always try to keep the login details secure. Also, try as much as possible to update the mobile banking app always.
- If you’re used to using public wifi connections while performing your transactions online, you need to desist from that. That’s because your bank details will be porous and prone to hackers out there.
- Always use your bank’s main website or email whenever you’re checking your bank statement or transaction status.
- Last but not the least, you need to be cleaver as regards to phishing emails looking to get your personal information. Try as much as possible not to respond to phishing emails because they often have wrong numbers or links.
If you adhere to all these important tips above, I assure you that your account details will be 100% secure from fraudsters trying to hack your bank account.
7 Vital Tips To Stop Bank Account Hackers From Withdrawing Your Money