Do you wish to choose your best Solitaire game to play on Facebook, but still don’t know how to go about it? You don’t have to worry about it cos we’re going to teach you how to play Solitaire on Facebook right here. There are lots of Solitaire games on Facebook, depending on your choice. There are Solitaire Kings, Solitaire Tales, Solitaire Blitz, Solitaire Arena, Solitaire Castle, Solitaire Harmony, Solitaire Magic, Solitaire Prizes, Solitaire Tripeaks, Battle Solitaire, Golf Solitaire, Pyramid Solitaire, Spider Solitaire, Yukon Solitaire, Solitaire Story, Kings and Queens Solitaire, Daily Solitaire, to mention but a few. But in general terms, all these Solitaire games are card games.
Facebook is a social platform that has really developed in a way to give users an exciting feeling. With this, you’ll get the chance to feel relaxed and play some exciting instant games when you’re free. You can decide to play alone or play with a friend(s) via the multiplayer mode. And just like other popular games on Facebook out there, Solitaire games are amongst the top-notch played by many users. Just read further below and see how you can be able to play Solitaire on Facebook…
Guideline On How To Play Solitaire On Facebook
There are lots of Solitaire games that have been a success on the Facebook platform. But currently, there are popular ones making the mark on the platform. It’s just anyone’s choice, so you’ll decide on the one you wanna select and play.
Before you start playing the game, you need to first open your Facebook and log into your account > then search for Solitaire > select the one you wanna play from the search result and click “Play”
Instructions & Information Required To Play Solitaire On Facebook
- For a start, you’ll have to click on the cards to remove them from the board at the top of the screen.
- You need to remove all the key cards from the board (the ones outlined with gold).
- Try as much as possible to collect all the key cards as you move forward, so you can be able to progress.
- The more you progress, the more difficult the game becomes. So to say, there are cobwebs that will be placed on few playing cards to disrupt your movement, so you need to try as much as possible to remove them.
- There’s also a level where you’ll have to clear large columns of cards in a limited time frame.
- Each level you pass, you’ll be rewarded with stars, coins, and points after each successful completion.
- What do you use these offers for? You can use those coins to top up your power as you proceed forward, whereas the stars are necessary cos they’ll help you to unlock additional levels going forward.
Play Solitaire On Facebook