Table of Contents
7 Key Snapchat Spotlight Features And Review: In this article, we’re going to highlight for you all key Snapchat Spotlight features so you can know what Spotlight on Snapchat is all about. If you’re yet to know, Spotlight is a new feature that enables users to make easy cash by posting snaps on Snapchat. Spotlight helps to promote short viral videos from the Snapchat community. It was created so that people can be able to create and post high-quality content.
Created in November 2020, Spotlight is considered to be the replica of Tiktok. For the main time, Spotlight is not available in all countries. So, therefore, users in countries like the U.S, UK, Canada, France, Germany, Australia, Ireland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, and New Zealand are so lucky to be enjoying this feature currently. But as time goes on, Spotlight will be rolled out in other countries.
This feature is just similar to the one on Tiktok but different in a way that the Snapchat Spotlight video doesn’t come with a comment section. Also, creators can as well keep their profiles private while still posting Spotlight Snaps, which is also the opposite of that of Tiktok. Just like Tiktok, if you’re the type that watches certain content, you’ll always be presented with similar content to watch on Spotlight. Now, let’s head straight ahead and present to you key Snapchat Spotlight features so you can be aware before creating and posting…
What Are The Key Snapchat Spotlight Features?
Below are some of the the Snapchat Spotlight features for you:
- First and foremost, Spotlights are always videos, as it does not accept images or even text-only snaps.
- Spotlight’s videos are always vertical with a maximum of 60 seconds.
- Spotlight snaps are videos that are always suitable for all audiences, therefore adhering to Snapchat’s community guidelines.
- While creating snaps or videos, users can make use of tools like sounds, GIFs, and lenses for Spotlights.
- Snapchat Spotlight only accepts submission of quality video and original content before been published.
- Spotlights do not accept sponsored snaps or any attempt to advertise products or services within the snaps.
- Last but not the least, adding #Hashtag topics is a must before submitting snaps on Spotlight.
- Read more HERE