Table of Contents
Snapchat Emoji Meanings | Snapchat Friend List Emojis: Sometimes you got to ask yourself “What does the emojis mean on Snapchat?” You’ll notice that Snapchat has emojis that appear next to friends in your friend list. These emojis are private and can only be seen by you alone. Although, this can change over time as regards how you chat with your friend. But it’s not all about chatting and dropping emojis, it’s important for you to know all the Snapchat emoji meanings so you should know what you’re dropping for your friends during conversations.
Snapchat is a very interesting social platform that allows you to share your cool moments with your friends and loved ones. You get the chance to stay in touch with family and friends via live messaging or sharing of stories. You can as well engage in a video chat with up to 16 friends at the same time. You can select or add your own filters to your photos and videos, and express yourself with lots of Friendmojis made for you and your friends! Now, let’s look at some of these Snapchat emoji meanings, cos it’ll really help to conduct more constructive texts.
List Of Snapchat Emoji Meanings
We’re going to draft the Snapchat emoji meanings all in alphabetical format for you below:
- The Babyface Emoji 👶 – shows that you just became friends with this person.
- Birthday Cake Emoji 🎂 – Is used to display whenever a friend has a birthday.
- Face With Sunglasses Emoji 😎 – It means that one of your best friends is one of their best friends. It showcases whenever you send a lot of snaps to someone they also send a lot of snaps to.
- The Fire Emoji 🔥- When you’re on a Snapstreak. Showcases if you have snapped someone every day and the person snaps you back.
- Grimacing Face Emoji 😬 – This means that your #1 best friend is their #1 best friend. Showcases when you send the most snaps to the same person that they do.
- The Gold Star Emoji 🌟 – When someone has replayed another person’s snaps in the past 24 hours.
- The Hourglass Emoji ⏳ – Whenever your Snapstreak is about to end. You can then send another snap to continue the fun.
- Hundred Emoji 💯 – 100 emoji appear next to the fire whenever you snap back and forth with someone for one hundred days in a row.
- Pink Hearts Emoji 💕 – You have been #1 dedicated best friends with each other for straight two months.
- Red Heart Emoji ❤️ – You’ve been #1 best friends with each other for straight two weeks.
- Smiling Face Emoji 😊 – Depicts another best friend of yours. Not your #1 best friend but you send the person a lot of snaps.
- Smirking Face Emoji 😏 – You’re one of their best friends, but they’re not best friends of yours. You don’t send them many snaps but they send you a lot.
- Yellow Heart Emoji 💛 – You are #1 best friends with each other. You send most snaps to this person and they send most snaps to you as well.
- See more meanings here