Table of Contents
Snap Camera For Google Meet 2021 | 12 Steps to Use Snap Camera: Do you want to learn how to use Snap Camera for Google Meet? Then you’re on the right site. There’s no doubt that the majority of phone users have been using the snap camera. This has been a result of the fun and excitement of using lenses or filters to apply to the face during a live video. But aside from that, what most people don’t know is that they can use a snap camera for Google Meet and that’s what we’re going to teach you in this article…
What does Snap Camera do? it can simply be used to apply lenses or face filters while on video chat with your family and friends on either Google Meet, Zoom, or Skype via the webcam of your Desktop Computers, Windows, Mac, etc. It can be used in your favorite third-party live streaming apps or video chat apps. Before you can be able to use it, all you have to do is to choose Snap Camera as your webcam device.
On Google Meet, you can host video conferences and meetings and video chat with lots of people all over the world without any hindrance. To be able to access Google Meet, you can either visit the official website or use the Gmail app on your Android phone or desktop. Now read further below let’s show you how to use Snap camera for Google Meet…
How to Use Snap Camera For Google Meet
- The first step is to download the Snap Camera app
- Once you’re done with the download, you’ll now have to locate the file on your computer desktop to run the installation process. If you’re using a Windows PC, you’ll have to double-click the .exe to install it. But if you’re using macOS, double-click the .pkg to install.
- You’ve successfully installed the Snap Camera app on your device. What you now need to do is to open the app so you can see a preview of your face. And you’ll also see a preview of your desired camera right inside the snap camera.
- The next in line is for you to set up a snap camera with your Google Meet.
- Open the Google Meet either by going to the official website https://meet.google.com or from the Gmail app.
- Using Gmail, you’ll go to the left side of the page where you’ll see options to “Start a Meeting and Join a Meeting.” Click on “Start a Meeting”
- Doing that, a default video with Google Meet will then pop-up
- Click on the 3-dotted lines located at the top right corner of the page
- Then click on “Settings”
- On the settings page, open the video tab by clicking on “Video.” Once you do this, you’ll see “Camera”
- You’ll see options under the camera. Just select “a snap camera”
- Finally, you’ll then have to set the Send and Receive to the highest level.