Table of Contents
How to Share Zoom Screen on iPad: If you’ve been wondering whether you can share a screen on Zoom using an iPad device, then know that you surely can! You can either use a desktop client or connect your device to your Mac computer with a cable to share the screen. In this article, we’re going to show you’re going to share Zoom screen on iPad with either screen mirroring or with a wired connection…
One thing you need to be aware of before you can share Zoom screen on iPad is that there are some types of videos that you cannot be able to share using the Screen Mirroring option. And again, for instance, if you enable the setting option “Disable desktop screen sharing for meetings you host”, then you cannot be able to use either the Screen Mirroring option or the Wired Connection.
ALso see 10 Things You Don’t Know About Zoom Video Service
How Do You Share Zoom Screen on iPad?
Before you can share Zoom screen on iPad for the first time via Airplay, you’ll need to install the plug-in for sharing.
Share Screen Via Screen Mirroring
- During your Zoom meeting, you have to click on “Share Screen”
- You have to choose iPad/iPhone
- Then click “Share”
- You’ll have to choose to install the plug-in if you’re prompted to do so
- Then follow the on-screen prompts to connect your device
- Swipe up to access the control center
- Then click on “Screen Mirroring”
- Choose the “Zoom-your computer” option
- After that, your device will now be shared in the meeting.
Share Screen Via Wired Connection
You need to know that using this option only works on Mac devices to your iPad using a lightning cable. And you need to have a Mac device that runs OS version 10.10 or later. Whereas for Zoom client, it should be for macOS 4.0 or later version. Also, your iOS device should run iOS 8 or later version.
- During your Zoom meeting, click on “Share Screen”
- Choose iPad/iPhone via Cable
- Then click “Share”
- Follow the on-screen instructions where you’ll see “Connect your iPad or iPhone via cable”
- You’ll see a pop-up “Trust This Computer?” Just select “Trust”
- Enter your iPad passcode if you’re required to do so. Doing this will enable your settings and data to be accessible from the computer whenever it’s been connected.
- Then after that, your device will now be shared in the Zoom meeting.