Steps to Share Screen on Microsoft Teams: Do you wish to share screen on Microsoft Teams while on video conferencing with your group or colleagues? Then we’re going to show you here cos it’s quite easy. Trust me, this is quite necessary in some way during Teams video call cos it will give your colleagues the sense and feeling of what you’re actually talking about. screen sharing is very essential so your colleagues at the workplace can see the content of what you’re explaining to them during the conference meeting on the program or app.
Through Microsoft Teams, you can connect and communicate with your colleagues through a secured video conference call. You can invite anyone to join your Microsoft Teams video conferencing meeting via an email address. You’ll get the chance to work together with your Office apps, share your screen for contributions online, and have a chat in the meeting.
What you need to know before sharing your screen is that it will make your screen it be entirely visible. So, therefore, you can still decide and choose the option to share a program whereby only people in the call can see the program you want them to see. Once you do that, the rest of the screen over the program will show up as a gray box. Just read further below to see how you can share screen on Microsoft Teams…
How to Share Screen on Microsoft Teams
Please note that you can only share screen on Microsoft Teams if you’re using macOS or Windows 10 device, cos the feature is not yet available on Linux.
Now follow the steps below:
- Move your mouse to the bottom-middle corner of the screen.
- Then select the “Chat control” options.
- You’ll see a third share icon from the left with a square box and an arrow. Just click on it.
- You’ll then have to start your screen-sharing session.
- You’ll receive a prompt requesting that you choose either one of your screens or desktops or a window program to share. Just select anyone you need.
- Once you’re done with the sharing, you can end it by clicking on the “Stop sharing” icon located at the bottom right corner of the screen.
Note: You can also share your device audio if you would be playing a video or audio clip during your presentation in the meeting. All you need to do is to tick the “Include system audio” option.