Quick Steps To Share Live Location On WhatsApp iPhone: In this article, we’re going to teach you how to share live location on WhatsApp via your iPhone device. WhatsApp now allows its users to be able to share their locations with either their individual participants or group chat. With this feature, you can be able to share your real-time location anytime and anywhere.
You don’t have to worry about the usage of this feature cos it’s end-to-end encrypted, meaning that there’s no way someone can be able to see your live location apart from those you shared it with. Also, you’ll be the one to control how long you want to share your live location. Whenever you stop your sharing or it’s expired, you can no longer share your live location.
How To Share Live Location On WhatsApp
Using your iPhone, you can easily share live location on WhatsApp without any hiccup. Just follow the steps below:
- The first step you need is to do is to enable location permissions for WhatsApp via your iPhone settings. How do you do this? All you need is to click on “Privacy” > tap on “Location Services” > then select “WhatsApp” > and click on “Always.” (You can still disable it anytime you wish to by following the same procedure, but select “Never” rather than “Always.”
- The next step for you is to open an individual or group chat.
- Click on “Attach” which is denoted by the + button.
- Click on “Location” and select “Share Live Location.”
- Then you need to select the length of time you want to share your live location.
- After that, tap “Send.”
Now that you’ve learned how to share your first live location, we’re now going to teach you how you can stop your live sharing.
If you’re sharing to an individual or a group chat; Just open the individual or group chat > click on “Stop Sharing” > and then tap on it again.
If you’re sharing to random individuals or group chat; Go to your WhatsApp Settings > click on “Account” > select Privacy > click on “Live Location” > then click on “Stop Sharing” > and click on it again.
Read More HERE