Steps to Share Audio on Zoom: Anytime you’re online having a conference meeting and want your audience or attendees to listen to what you’re saying, you can simply share your audio with them. There’s no doubt that this is an important part of a Zoom meeting because you try to let your audience hear what you’re saying. If you want to learn how to share audio on Zoom, then this article is just the perfect guide for you.
One thing you need to know is that your computer audio sound cannot be shared while multiple screens are being shared. There are about two audio sounds to choose from on Zoom; Mono audio and Stereo audio. You can be able to switch to mono audio or stereo audio if you’re using devices like Windows, macOS, and Linux, running version 5.0.0+. Now read further below to see how to share audio on Zoom…
How to Share Audio on Zoom
For easy access, you can enable the audio of your device automatically by choosing either the Mono sound or Stereo sound. All you need to do is to locate the Share toolbar > click on “More” > then select either the “Mono or Stereo (high fidelity)” option located under “Select sharing sound mode”.
Follow the steps below to share audio sound on Zoom:
- You can either start or join a Zoom meeting
- Click on “Share Screen” located on the meeting toolbar
- Then select the program or desktop you wish to share
- Select “Share Sound” which is located at the bottom left corner of the window
- If you’ve not set your audio sound to either Mono or Stereo, you have to switch between the options. You can skip this step if you’ve automatically done so.
- Then click on “Share” which is located at the bottom right corner to start sharing your device’s audio sound.
- If you’re done sharing, you can simply click on “Stop Share” which is located at the top of your meeting screen. Or you can mute the speaker of your device to stop sharing.