How to Send a Message To Facebook Friends One-time: In this article, we’re going to teach you how you can send a group message to Facebook friends one-time. Let’s say you want to send a bulk text to some group of friends on Facebook with just one click, you can easily do so when you follow the right guideline which is what we’re going to offer you here. Just read through this article to learn how to send a bulk message to Facebook friends one-time with just one click…
Whether you’re using a phone, tablet, or computer device, you can still be able to send messages to Facebook friends one-time. One thing you should know is that you’re only allowed to send multiple messages on Facebook to a maximum of 150 people, although you can still create multiple group messages if you have more than 150 friends you want to reach out to at once. So read further below to learn how you can send a message to Facebook friends one-time…
Send a Message To Facebook Friends One-time
You can decide to either use the Facebook Messenger app or you can use a web browser via your computer device. That’s why we’re going to provide you with steps on both options depending on the one you’re making use of.
Using the Messenger App
- The first thing is to open the Messenger app.
- Tap on the “New Chat” icon which looks like a pencil, and it’s located at the top right corner of the screen.
- Then you have to select lists of friends you want to send messages to. You can type names into the field located at the top of the screen.
- Once you’re done with the selection, you can tap “Ok”. If it’s more than 150 and you want to add more friends, then you have to create a group by tapping on “Group” which is located at the top right corner.
- Then you have to use the keyboard and start typing the message you want to send.
- Once you’re done with that, just tap on the “Send” button via the keyboard.
- All the friends you selected will see the message.
Using a Web Browser
- Using your desktop computer, you have to go to facebook.com and sign in to your account.
- Click on the “Messages” icon located at the top right corner.
- After that, you’ll see a drop-down menu. Click on “New Group” so that a box will pop up.
- Add up to 150 friends to the message. Do this by clicking names in the list of your friends provided for you, or you can type names into the “Search for people to add” list.
- After that, click “Create” to close the box so a new window will open.
- Then start typing a message in the message box and send.
- Once you do that, all the friends you selected will receive the message.
Assuming someone responds to the message you sent, all the recipients included will see the message.
How to Send a Message To Facebook Friends One-time