Table of Contents
How to See Who Views Your Facebook Story: Just like other social media platforms like YouTube, Twitter, Snapchat, etc, you can be able to see who views your Facebook story anytime you upload on your Facebook story status. Back in 2017, Facebook launched an update where users can upload a photo or video that lasts for 24 hours for their friends to see online. This allows users to share an update on their current events with friends and family anytime and anywhere. By this, other users can be able to check who viewed their stories via the viewer’s list. In this article, we’re going to show you how you can see who views your Facebook story…
Interestingly, you can also be able to view your friend’s Facebook stories without him or her knowing. This is quite a trick if you want to see other users that view your story without letting them know you’ve been viewing theirs as well. We’re going to be providing all for you in this article. But if you deem this unnecessary, you can just skip the steps and focus only on who views your Facebook story.
How to Know Who Views Your Facebook Story
Irrespective of the device you’re using, all have to do with the same steps, but their icons or logo differs. Using an iPhone, iPad, or and Android device has the same steps and icons which is different from the mobile web browser and the Facebook Lite App.
To see who views your Facebook story on any of these devices, follow the steps below:
- Open the Facebook app on your device
- Tap on “Your Story” which is located at the top of your News Feed
- Then tap “Viewers” located in the bottom left of any photo or video you uploaded in your story to see who has viewed your story
Using the Facebook Lite App or Web Browser
- Once Facebook is open, go to the “Stories” section located at the top of your News Feed
- Then tap “Your Story”
- Tap on the Blue Eye-like icon located in the bottom left corner of any photo or video you uploaded in your story.
- By doing this, you can now see the list of people that have viewed your story.
Note: If you don’t see the Viewers icon or the Blue Eye-like icon, then know that no one has viewed your story yet.
Don’t Want Someone to See You Viewing Their Story?
- Open the Facebook app from your device.
- Once all your friends’ stories have been loaded, slide your finger down on your notification bar.
- Then select the airplane mode in your device
- Then close the notification bar so you can see the stories loaded in the Facebook app
- Once you’re done viewing all the stories you want to view, you need to go to your phone settings and select “Applications”
- You’ll see a list of all the applications you installed on your device
- Choose “Facebook”
- Select “Storage”
- Click on “Delete data” to erase all the data so that no one will see you viewed their stories.
- Once you’re done, return your phone back by deactivating the airplane mode.
If you’re using the web browser, you can follow the steps below:
- Open your web browser and log in to your Facebook account
- Locate the people you want to view their stories
- Copy the link in the web browser
- Then close the session in the web browser and open a new tab
- Paste that link you copied and click “Enter” to enable the Facebook page with your friend’s profile to open
Doing this will then enable you to see all the content that has been uploaded by your friend.
How to See Who Views Your Facebook Story