How to See More Facebook Friends Posts: Before, I got an old-time Facebook friend that wasn’t on good terms with me simply because I don’t like her posts on Facebook. But I told myself “Why is she angry when I didn’t even see any post from her”. But I later realized that truly she was really posting but the fault had been from Facebook. So I decided to take it up and fix certain things on my profile. And right now, I can see more Facebook friends posts including hers. Now, if you’re in the same sort of situation, you can read through this article so you can be able to see more Facebook friends posts…
Why is this? The reason why you’ve not been able to see more Facebook friends posts is that Facebook has recently changed its pattern by using algorithms in order to reduce the number of posts on every user’s profile. What does this mean? It means that you can now be able to see posts from friends you do have more conversation with on Facebook, those you’re following on Facebook, and family members that are on your profile. But now, you can be able to fix that so you can see more Facebook friends posts every day.
How Do I Fix The Problem So I Can See More Facebook Friends Posts?
- Go to your Facebook homepage and click on “Close Friends” which is located under the Friends heading in the left corner. If you can’t find it, you can click on the Friends heading and look for “Close Friends” in the list that appears in place of your news feed.
- Click on the “Manage List” box which is located at the top right-hand corner of the page.
- Then select “Edit List” from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the box that says “On This List” which is in the top left corner of the window that pops up.
- Then select Friends to see their posts from the drop-down menu.
- You’ll have to click the photos of each of the friends you want to be seeing their posts.
- When you’re through, you can then click on “Finish” which is located in the bottom right corner of the page.
Note: Assuming you made a mistake and chose a friend you don’t want to pick, you can simply reverse it by going through the same step and click on the photo of the person again to remove it from the list.
Facebook Friends Posts: How to See More Facebook Friends Posts