How to See Messages From Messenger Non-Friends: Users who find it hard to see messages from Messenger non-friends can now do so through the Message Request feature. This allows you to check whether you have any hidden messages from someone who has been trying to reach you somewhere. Even though a stranger sends you a message on Facebook but did not appear in your inbox, then know that it’s right in the Message Request section. Now read through this article so you’ll know how to see messages from Messenger non-friends…
Facebook has always tried to put restrictions to online racial and violent texts. Once you discover that these type of hidden messages violates your image, then you need to report to Facebook immediately. Those unknown users will never notice that you’ve read their messages. If you choose “Accept”, then they will be added to your messeneger list, but if you choose “Decline”, then the messages will be moved to spam.
How Do I See Messages From Messenger Non-Friends?
There’s no doubt that many Facebook Messenger users use different devices to log in to their accounts. It might be iOS, Android, or even from Desktop Computer. So whether you’re using the iOS version of the Facebook Messenger App, the Android version of the app, or even the Desktop version, we’ll be providing you with their respective steps one after the other, in order to enable you to see messages from Messenger non-friends online…
For Those Using iOS Devices
- The first thing is to open the Messenger App on your iPhone or iPad
- Tap your Profile Picture located at the top left corner.
- Select “Message Requests”.
- Then tap “Spam” and you’ll see the filtered messages if there are any.
- Select “Accept” (for the person to know you’ve read the message) or “Decline” (to hide the messages).
For Android Users
- First, open the Messenger App on your Android phone
- Tap on your Profile Picture located at the top left corner of the Chats window
- Then select “Message Requests”
- Select “You May Know” to see message requests, or you can select “Spam” to see messages marked as spam.
- You can now choose to either Accept (for the person to know you’ve read the message) or Delete the messages.
Using Desktop Computer
- Go to a web browser and visit facebook.com.
- Log in to your account with your username and password.
- Then click the Messenger icon located at the top left corner of the Facebook page below News Feed.
- Once the Messenger page opens, click on the “Settings” icon located at the top left corner of the Messenger screen.
- Then click on “Message Requests” to see a list of messages you’ve received from Facebook strangers.
- Click on “Accept” if you want the sender to know you’ve received the message. Or you can just click “Ignore” if you’re not interested in the message, and the sender will not know you’ve viewed the message.
How to See Messages From Messenger Non-Friends