Table of Contents
How To Remove Someone From Your Snapchat: Have you been looking for a way to remove someone from your Snapchat account? You don’t have to worry about it cos we’re here to guide you through that. Snapchat remains one of the most popular social media platforms one can ever think of signing up for. It’s an open platform whereby you can meet different varieties of people all around the world. But you’ll get to some point whereby you’ll notice a particular user bugging you constantly online. And you’ll be thinking “How do I get rid of this person?” Well, we want to tell you that there’s a way you can remove someone from your Snapchat and save yourself the hassle.
What you should know is that whenever you remove a friend from your friends’ list, the person will be removed from your stories screen and will not be able to view any of your private stories. But given the fact that there are privacy settings whereby you can set your contents to either public or private, that person can still be able to view any content you set to public, and also can be able to chat or snap you as well. Now, read further below to see see how you can remove someone from your Snapchat…
How Can You Remove Someone From Your Snapchat?
In order to remove someone from your friends’ list, just follow the steps below:
- First, open the Snapchat app on your device.
- Swipe right to go to the chat screen.
- Tap and hold on to that friend’s name.
- Tap “More.”
- Then tap on “Remove Friend.”
Alternatively, you can use another method to do this.
- You can as well swipe right to the chat screen.
- Click on a chat with that friend.
- Then click on the person’s profile icon at the top.
- Click on the 3 dots option icon at the top.
- Then click on “Remove Friend.”
And that’s it! for more detail click HERE