Creating a Betking account can be very easy only if you follow the right steps. With this, there’s no need for you going to different bet shops only to book your games there when you know you can simply do it with some few taps. That is why this site has packaged for you the rightful steps on how you can be able to register Betking account successfully.
Currently, Betking stands as one of the best sporting bets in Nigeria. It hasn’t been long the bet came in unlike others like Nairabet and Bet9ja, but it is up there competing with the top guns. Just like some of these bets, Bet9ja in particular, the sport betting platform offers lots of services for its customers. Some of these services are; Football, Hockey, Tennis, Cricket, Basketball, and even virtual games. So read below to see how you can be able to register Betking account.
Steps to Register Betking Account
Follow the procedures provided for you below so as to register Betking account
- The first step is to go to the official site @ www.betking.com.
- When the page opens up, just click on “Register” at the top right corner.
- The next thing is to enter your information like; name, email address, mobile number, and DOB, gender, your location, and a password.
You need to make sure that the name you’re providing is the same in your bank account details, and your password should be 6-15 characters in terms of length containing letters and numbers.
- After that, you’ll need to verify that you’re up to 18 years of age by ticking the box. Accept the terms and conditions of the platform and then click “Confirm” to ensure that all the information you’ve entered are been accepted.
- Once you’re done with the registration, you’ll receive a confirmation message on the screen. Not only that, you will also receive a link on your email inbox. Click on that link to confirm your email address.
Now that you’ve done with the registration, the next thing is to log into your account and start betting your games online!
- To log into your account, go to the website www.betking.com.
- Click on the top right corner of the page to login.
- Enter your username and password and click on “Login.”
Read More: BeNaughty Login Account
How to Fund Your Betking Account
Now that you’ve know how to register Betking account, you can now know how to fund your account cos that’s the next step for you before you be able to book your games.
There are several payment methods for you, all of which varies with steps respectively.
Using Interswitch WebPay
Using Interswitch Webpay is free. The maximum deposit is N1, 000, 000, whereas the minimum deposit is N50
- Enter the Amount you wish to Deposit.
- After which you’ll be redirected to the Web Pay Page.
- Then enter your card Details and Click on “Pay.”
- An OTP message will be sent to you. Follow the Instructions and enter the OTP.
- When complete your account will be credited immediately
Using ATM Quickteller
Using this method comes with a fee of N100. Maximum deposit of N100, 000, 000 and minimum deposit of N100
- Go to Any QuickTeller / Interswitch Enabled ATM
- Insert your Debit Card and Enter your pin
- Choose “Pay Bills” or “QuickTeller” Depending on the ATM
- Select your Account type (Savings or Current depending on your card)
- Enter the Merchant code 04314801
- Insert your Customer Reference Number / User ID (This is your 6 Digit User ID)
- Enter the amount you want to deposit
- Enter your phone number and click on Proceed
- You will receive an SMS confirming the transaction was successful
Using Quickteller Link
The fee is N100, maximum deposit of same N100, 000, 000 and minimum deposit of N100.
- Log on to https://classic.quickteller.com/betking.
- Enter your User ID which is your 6 Digit User ID.
- Enter your Email Address and Mobile Number.
- The System will return your information so make sure all the details are correct.
- Update the required card details and click on PAY
- A payment receipt will be displayed
- Then an email notification will be sent to your email address.
- After that, Your account will be credited immediately
Using GTBANK ONLINE BANK TRANSFER
This also attracts a fee of N100, with a maximum deposit of N10, 000, 000 and minimum deposit of N100.
- First go to www.gtbank.com.
- Click on “Payment & Collection on the left side of the page.
- Select “Sports and Gaming”
- Search for “BetKing” and select.
- Enter your User ID (This is your 6 Digit User ID)
- Enter the amount that you would like to deposit and click on “Continue”.
- Confirm the details are correct and “Click Confirm & Continue”
- You will then be Prompted to Choose How you wish to pay (the account you wish to play with)
- If successful your account will be credited immediately
This comes with a fee of N50, with a minimum deposit of N100 and maximum of N10, 000, 000.
- Enter the Amount you wish to deposit
- 2. You will be redirected to GTPay Page
- 3. Enter your Preferred Payment Method
- 4. Enter your Email Address
- 5. Click on Pay
- 6. If successful, your account will be credited immediately
With EmailMoni, you can make a deposit from any of your Bank Accounts. The minimum deposit is N100 whereas the maximum deposit depends on the card you’re using. The fee of this payment is N52.50
- Open the EmailMoni app or website and Login to your personal account.
- Select Games & Lotteries.
- Click on the BetKing Logo.
- Enter your User ID, which is your 6-digit user-ID code.
- Enter the Amount you want to deposit.
- Verify your Details and Approve the transaction.
- When payment is Successful your account will be funded Immediately.
- After that, an email Confirmation will be sent to you.
Note: EmailMoni App can be downloaded from the following stores: Play Store, Apple Store or visit https://www.emailmoni.com/ng
Using Bank Deposit
Using this method comes with no fee, with minimum deposit of N100 and maximum deposit of N10, 000, 000.
- First, you just need to go to any branch.
- Fill out a deposit slip.
- 2. Leave the Account Number column blank.
- 3. For the Reference fill out your User ID (This is your 6 Digit User ID)
- 4. Fill in the amount you wish to deposit.
- 5. Inform the teller you wish to make payment to BetKing via Paydirect.
- 6. Once payment is made make sure you collect payment receipt.
- 7. If successful, your payment will be credited immediately.
Using Zenith Bank Mobile Transfer
The minimum deposit is N100, while the maximum deposit is N3, 000, 000. This method comes with a fee of N100.
- Log into your Zenith Mobile Banking App or Internet Banking
- Click on the Menu Button
- Select Bill Payment
- Select Category – Gaming / Lottery
- Select Biller – BetKing
- Enter the Amount you wish to pay
- Enter your User ID (This is your 6 Digit User ID)
- Click on Continue
- If the payment is successful, your account will be credited immediately
UBA USSD *919*
This USSD code is for UBA bank. This comes with a fee of N20 with a minimum deposit of N50 as the maximum deposit varies.
- Dial *919*26*Amount# on your registered mobile number with UBA
- Input your PIN
- Select your account number to be debited for this transaction
- Input your BetKing 6-digit User ID (This is visible on the upper right of the website when logged in)
- Verify your details provided
- Input your preferred amount to deposit and select send to complete your transaction
- Once your transaction is successful, a notification prompt will be displayed.
How to Book Your Bet on Betkind account
Once you’ve successfully funded your account, the next thing is now for you to start betting your games. In order to do so, just follow the steps below:
- First visit the Betking official site drafted for you above.
- Then log into your account with your username and password.
- To play football matches, go to the top left corner and select “Soccer.”
- Select the kind of bet you want…choosing what you want to be played in the match. You can scroll and go to other leagues to select another match of your choice.
- After selecting your games, enter the amount you want to play it.
- Then click on “Proceed” and then click “Confirm” for your bet to be placed successfully.
How to Withdraw your Fund via Bank Transfer
You’ve bet your game and you’ve won! We’ll teach you how you can withdraw your money. Withdrawals through bank transfer could take up to 24 hours after authorization. See steps below:
- First Log on to the site with your username and password.
- Under the user area menu on the left side of the website, click on ‘My Account
- Click on withdrawal and enter your 10-digit Bank Account Number.
- Click on the drop-down arrow
- Select the appropriate bank name
- Input the amount to withdraw
- Click on ‘Accept’ to complete the transaction.
- You need to bear in mind that the minimum amount you can withdraw from your Betking account is N5000. Meaning that if it’s not up to that you cannot be able to withdraw your fund.
- You can still access Betking via its mobile app. This mobile app comes with different mobile experience, whether you want to choose the new mobile site or the old mobile site.
If you want to download the app, is either you go to the official site and download it there, or you can download via Google Play Store of Apple Store.
Was this helpful? You can drop your comment in the box below.