Table of Contents
10 Steps To Recover Hacked Facebook Account Through Friends: Facebook remains the most popular social media platform out there. Due to its popularity, there have been issues with some hacked accounts by fraudsters. If you’re one of those whose account was hacked or stolen, hopefully, you can recover your hacked Facebook account. And the right place to be is here cos we’ve prepared this article to help guide you…
There are different methods to recover hacked Facebook account, like resetting your password or contacting Facebook directly. But what you don’t know is that you can as well recover your hacked Facebook account by contacting your close friend you do chat with on Facebook so he or she can help you through it. Now read through this article so as to see how you can recover your hacked Facebook account through your friend…
Also see Log Into Facebook Free Mode
How To Recover Hacked Facebook Account Through Any Of Your FBK Friends
If you’re finding it difficult to log in to your Facebook account, you need to contact your Trusted Contacts to help you recover hacked Facebook account.
Just follow the steps below:
- When you open the Facebook login page, click on “Forgot Password.”
- You can then find your account by entering your email, phone, username, or the full name you used to sign up. Then click on “Search.”
- You’ll see lists of email addresses listed on your account. You can click on “No longer have access to these?”
- Then enter a new email or phone that you know you can have access to, and then click “Continue.”
- Click on “Reveal My Trusted Contacts.”
- Then type the full name of one of your trusted contacts.
- You’ll then see a set of instructions that will come with a link that contains a recovery code that only your trusted contact(s) can have access to.
- Send your friend the link and ask him or her to open it.
- Ask your friend to give you back the link which has already been opened. That link will contain a login code.
- Then use the recovery codes from your trusted contact(s) to access your account.
What If I Didn’t Enable The Trusted Contacts Set Up That Will Help Me Recover My Hacked Facebook Account?
It’s important that you choose friends to be on your Trusted Contacts list because you never know when you’ll be locked out from your Facebook account.
In order to choose your trusted contacts, follow the steps below:
- Click on the options menu icon which is denoted by 3 horizontal lines.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and tap on “Settings & Privacy.”
- Click on “Settings.”
- Click on “Security and Login.”
- Scroll down and click on “Choose 3 to 5 friends to contact if you get locked out.”
- Then tap on “Trusted Contacts.”
- You’ll have to re-enter your Facebook password.
- Then tap again on “Trusted Contacts.”
- Then select the friends from your list of friends you chat with on Facebook. If you don’t see anyone you trust from there, you can search for other friends.
10 Steps To Recover Hacked Facebook Account Through Friends