Table of Contents
How To Power Off iPhone XS Max Device: In today’s article, we’re going to show you how to power off the iPhone XS Max device. What you need to know is that it’s not the same procedure powering off iPhone X models and other models. Many iPhone users have come to terms to have it at the back of their minds that there are different methods of shutting down iPhone devices. That is why you need to pay attention to this so you can be able to power off iPhone XS Max if you own the device.
Luckily for you, we’re going to show you different methods to power off iPhone XS Max. Apart from the updated method, there’s also another method where you can use some menu pages. But even though your device fails to shut down, you just need to restart the phone. We’re going to teach you all those things here in this article. Now read further below to see how to power off iPhone XS Max…
How To Power Off iPhone XS Max Using The Updated Method
- The first step is to press and hold the side button and one of the volume buttons
- When the screen changes, you need to slide the toggle to the right to power off the device.
Using the Alternative Method
The alternative method to use here is by going through the menu pages. Just follow the steps below:
- From the home screen, you’ll have to navigate to the Settings app
- Then tap on “General”
- Go to the bottom of the page and tap on “Shut Down”
- Slide the top toggle to the right to power off the device.
Restart the Phone
If you’re having problem shutting down the phone, then you need to try and force the restart. In order to do so, just follow the steps below:
- Quickly press and release the Volume Up button
- Quickly press and release the Volume Down button
- Press and hold the side button until the phone restarts.