Table of Contents
10 Steps To Post On Snapchat Spotlight: The Snapchat Spotlight is a feature in the Snapchat app that promotes short viral videos from the Snapchat community. This feature is just similar to the one on Tiktok but different in a way that the Snapchat Spotlight video doesn’t come with a comment section. And lots of users have been using this feature to post online. So, if you want to learn how to post on Snapchat Spotlight, this article will absolutely guide you.
It takes a few touches to create a good snap before it’s been accepted for submission. What you should know is that Spotlights only deals with videos that must be vertical and up to 60 seconds long, must not be a sponsored snap with the aim of advertising products, must be based on original contents, and as well try as much as possible to adhere to Snapchat’s community guidelines while trying to create your Spotlight videos. So, all these things are what you should always have in mind whenever you want to post on Snapchat Spotlight.
How Do You Post On Snapchat Spotlight?
Now, you can follow the steps below so to be able to perfectly post on Snapchat Spotlight:
- At first, you need to open the Snapchat app.
- Then click on the Camera tab so to make a snap.
- Tap and hold the record icon so to create your video snap.
- Release the button when you’re done recording.
- You can now start by adding effects and other edits to your video.
- After that, click “Send To” located at the bottom of the screen.
- Then click “Spotlight” at the top of the page.
- You have to agree to Spotlight terms and conditions by clicking “Okay.”
- Click on “#AddTopic” so to set your topic.
- Finally, tap “Send” at the bottom of the page.
Now that you’ve successfully succeeded in posting your first Spotlight snap, it’s recommendable that you check the status of your spotlight snaps in order to make sure it’s been accepted. This is because not all posts make it to the Spotlight page. Anytime you post your snap, it’ll be properly reviewed by a moderator before it appears on Spotlight.
So, therefore, in order to check your snap status, you need to tap on your profile avatar located at the top left side of the Snapchat screen > then tap on “Spotlight & Snap Map” to see list of Spotlight snaps > from there, you can now check to see if yours is been accepted to Spotlight. If yes, it will write “Live.”
To learn more click HERE