Table of Contents
How to Play Jackbox on Zoom With Your Friends: Want to play Jackbox on Zoom with your guys? Then you’re surely on the right site to put you through. Jackbox is just the perfect social platform for your online gaming. With this, you can connect with family and friends and play games together online irrespective of not being together. The most interesting thing is that only the person hosting the game can own it. Meaning that you don’t have to scratch your head to download it. The host can simply just share the screen with friends on Zoom and play together on any smartphone, tablet, or computer. We’re going to show you how you can play Jackbox on Zoom with your friends online…
Jackbox games always come in Party Packs. Most of the Party Packs are always on sale every time. So if you want to buy it, it’s always available for you. You can find official jack box products on Steam, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, Amazon Fire TV, Humble Store, Fanatical, Epic Games, Comcast Xfinity, Mac App Store, Android TV, Apple TV, and iPad. Just read further below to get connected and play Jackbox on Zoom with the host and other friends…
Also see How to Share Zoom Screen on iPad
How Do I Play Jackbox on Zoom?
- The first step to take is to purchase jackbox games or packs you want from any of the digital stores listed for you above on your PC or Mac as the host. Or you can download the app on Apple Store here
- Once you’ve gotten or downloaded the game, you can now install it on your computer.
- Open the game and stream with your friends online, even though they don’t have to own or download the game.
- When the game is running on your PC or Mac, your friends will need to see your screen in order to play the game.
- If you don’t have Zoom on your device, you can go to the website by clicking here to download and install it.
- Sign in to your Zoom account or Sign up if you don’t have an account.
- Then open the Zoom app and click on “New Meeting”
- When the meeting is open, you can now click on “Invite” to send invitations to your friends to join.
- When they’re already available, you can now click on “Share Screen”.
- A pop-up menu will appear. You’ll have to select the Jackbox game you want to run on your computer.
- Enable the “Share Computer Sound” option so your friends can be able to hear the sound of the game.
- Then click “Share”
- Once you’ve shared your Jackbox game window, your friends will then have to open their web browsers or go to jackbox.tv and type the code on the screen, which contains four letters.
- Once done, you guys will now be ready to play the game together online!