How To Play Facebook Games With Friends: It’s a pleasure and a true fun to play Facebook games with friends online! Nowadays, it doesn’t matter whether you guys are not together as an obstacle to play a multiplayer game. These list of instant games are categorized based on word, puzzles and sports challenges. As long as you’re on Facebook and your friend(s) as well is active, all you guys need is to log in to your Facebook homepage and get it started with. In this article, we’re going to teach you how you can play Facebook games with friends and enjoy the fun!
There are lots of exciting games you can play whether you’re using the Facebook app or via the web browser. If you and your friend are good with cross-word games and you guys love playing them, there is the Words With Friends game for you. Other games to play on Facebook are; 8 Ball Pool, Super Dash, Sudoku, Solitaire, Blackjack, Snake, Master Archer, Mahjong Trails Blitz, Jewel Academy, and lots more! Now read further below so you can learn how to play Facebook games with friends…
How Can I Play Facebook Games With Friends?
Playing these games on the Facebook app is very easy on your mobile device:
- You need to first open the Facebook app on your mobile device.
- Then go to the Menu tab which is denoted by 3 horizontal lines at the top right corner of the screen.
- You have to scroll down and select “Gaming.”
- You’ll now see a list of games that will show up based on their different categories in the Facebook menu.
- You have to click on “Play Games.”
- Choose the game you want to play, connect with friends (start a conversation by clicking on the name of your friend or tap on the + icon > in the conversation window, tap the game controller icon below where you enter your texts > then choose the game you want to play).
- Then click on the “Play Now” button to start playing the game.
- Once you’re done playing, you can click on the X button to close the gaming window which is at the top right corner.
If you’re using a web browser to access your Facebook account, then you’ll have to the left-hand side menu which is under “Explore” for you to see the Facebook games to play.
But you need to be on the Facebook homepage and then select the “Instant Games” tab which is located at the top of the page.