Pinterest Video Downloader App Review: Are you looking for a way to download exciting Pinterest videos so you can watch dem offline? Then you need to download Pinterest Video Downloader App. With the Pinterest video downloader app, you can download any Pinterest videos and GIFs you so desire directly to your device. This app is quite cool for you to easily download Pinterest videos from your device’s store. You easily download Pinterest videos from your desktop, laptop, PC, Tablet, or Android phone. Not only that, you can as well download Pinterest videos in mp4,mp3 720, or even via any other format. We’re going to be highlighting how you can use Pinterest Video Downloader App in this article…
For those of you reading this article but don’t actually know anything about Pinterest…It’s an image-sharing social platform with millions of people using it. Currently, users with a Pinterest account are now allowed to upload video Pins directly to Pinterest. Before you can be able to use Pinterest, you really need a bit of registration to do so. Although, it can be accessed through a web browser, and online applications for iOS, Android, and Windows PCs. Right now we’re going to be focusing on how to use Pinterest Video Downloader App.
Also see Tiktok Video Downloader App Review
How To Use Pinterest Video Downloader App
- The first step is for you to open the Pinterest app on your device or you can visit the site https://pinterest.com via your web browser.
- You’ll see lots of Pinterest videos. You can view anyone you like, and as well select the one you want to save.
- Once you’ve chosen the one you like, you can click on the “Send” button.
- After that, a popup will open for you.
- Then you have to click on the “Copy link” of the video so as to copy the link of the video.
- Once you’ve copied the link, you’ll have to past it into the “Pinterest Video Downloader App” and click on the “Download” button.
Download App on Play Store here