No Beard Tiktok Filter | How To Do No Beard Tiktok Filter: No Beard TikTok filter has been going viral online for some months now. How amazed will you be when suddenly see your spouse without any beard online? When you know full well you were with him a few moments ago with his full beards in-tact. Now that’s how crazy the challenge can be! Due to its popularity, the #nobeardfilter hashtag now has over 16.7 million views on Tiktok, and many people are falling in love with it! In this article, we’ll be teaching how you can be able to do the no beard TikTok filter by yourself and keep the fun rolling!
TikTok has become one of the most popular social media platforms used for making short videos like dance, comedy, education, etc. Having been launched back in September 2017, the number of Tiktok mobile downloads increased to more than 2 billion as of October 2020. Lots of TikTok users use the app to create short videos about themselves. There are other lots of fun things to be done on TikTok, such as filming short videos to popular songs, edit, upload and share them with other users on TikTok or other social media platforms. And right now, you can also make funny short clips with no beard TikTok filter. Now, let’s just see how it’s done below…
Also seee 3 Easy Ways To Get Verified On Tiktok
How To Do No Beard TikTok Filter
If you want to learn how to do no beard TikTok filter, just follow the steps below:
- All you need to do is to record yourself with the front-facing camera while covering the bottom part of your face. The reason for this is to prevent the filter from recognizing your face.
- Then release your hand slowly while the filter digitally removes your beard.
- Show to your spouse, friend(s) or any family member online.
Due to the fact that you can’t be able to locate the filter on the TikTok app, simply because the “No beard” effect is a Snapchat filter, you have to use it on the Snapchat app, save the clip and upload it on TikTok. See steps below:
- First thing is to go to Snapchat.
- Open the camera and tap the face to the right of the capture button so you can select a filter.
- Tap the “Explore” button located in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Then search for “no beard.”
- From the search results, you’ll see the title “no beards,” you can now use it to digitally remove any beard.
- After recording your video with “no beards” via the Snapchat app, you can then save and upload it to TikTok for your spouse, friends, and family members to see.
- See more tiktok filter here