Table of Contents
Nintendo 3DS Emulator For iOS: Have you been looking for a way to install a Nintendo 3DS emulator for iOS devices? Then you’re definitely on the right site cos we’re going to help you with that. Using this emulator app offers you the chance to enjoy lots of things. You’ll be granted access to Nintendo games for free, which are normally paid for. You get the opportunity to download these Nintendo games with Citra and save any ongoing game. Now read through this article so you can learn how to install the Nintendo 3DS emulator for iOS…
What is Nintendo 3DS Emulator App? This is simply a source network that enables you to run or access Nintendo 3DS games on your iOS device. In Some cases, it also works on Android devices as well as Windows PC. One thing that is interesting about this app is that one of its core features is to deliver a quality true-life picture. Before you can be able to explore this feature, all you just need is to have an inbuilt graphics card on your iOS device. Now read further below to see how you can be able to download and install the Nintendo 3DS emulator for iOS devices.
ALso see 8 Best Sites For ROMs Download
Nintendo 3DS Emulator For iOS Installation Process
Before you can install the Nintendo 3DS emulator for iOS devices, you need to make sure that the iPhone or iPad is running iOS 11, iOS 11.12, or iOS 11.2 respectively without the need of jailbreaking it.
Just follow the steps below for the installation process:
- The first step is to download the Nintendo 3DS IPA file here
- Then go to your iPhone settings and click on “Profiles”
- Click on “Device Management”
- Then locate the linked profile for the Nintendo 3DS.
- Select the “Trust” option and tap on it again to confirm. Doing this will start the installation process.
- Then install the downloaded app.
- Load the ROMs into the app by going to iTunes, and choose your device from the navigation bar.
- The next thing is for you to go to the Apps section and select the “File Sharing” option.
- Then select Nintendo 3DS.
- Drag and drop the file of each game into the box located under Nintendo 3DS Documents.
- Then go back to your device’s Home screen and launch the Nintendo 3DS app.
- Go to the menu and tap on the ROM List. From there, you can now check the games you wish to play from the list.