Download Niagara Launcher App | Niagara Launcher Download APK: In this article, we’re going to help you download Niagara Launcher App on your Android phone. Niagara is one of the best Android Launchers that brings back the old traditional home screen and transforms it into modern features. Enabling Niagara Launcher App as your main phone launcher should be something you should consider if you’re the type of person that loves to give your phone screen the beauty and exciting accessibility it truly deserves. With just a small megabyte to consume, you really need the app cos the app home screen runs quite smoothly on all phones.
No matter how big you think your phone is, using Niagara Launcher App enables you to access all your phone applications with just one hand. What this means is that even if you’re doing something at hand, you can simply navigate your phone with just one of your hands, while you continue what you’re doing with the other. Not only that, but you can also decide to customize the app as it suits you, with the use of wallpapers, themes, fonts, etc. Now let’s get it started so you can download Niagara Launcher App and enjoy your phone more!
Download Niagara Launcher App
To download Niagara Launcher App, you need to click on this link
- Once you open after installation, the first thing that will appear will be the Niagara license prompting you to agree to the conditions and conditions
- Tap on Agree & Continue
- Then select the apps you use most so they’ll be added to your Favourites.
- When you’re through, tap on the check box which is located at the bottom right corner of the screen to set up the launcher.
- Once you’re done with the setup, you’ll be prompted to set it as your default launcher. You have to do it cos you can still return back to your previous default phone launcher.
After the installation, you can then customize Niagara Launcher which is an easy thing to do:
- You’ll have to long-press any launcher in your favorites so as to take you to the Niagara settings app
- From there, you can customize the appearance of the launcher including the icon park, app icon size, wallpaper, theme, font, etc.
- You can also enable home screen notifications in the app, show hidden apps, enable quick-lock, add a Google search bar, etc.
Also see How To Install And Uninstall Niagara Launcher