Table of Contents
7 Key Ways To Monetize Your Facebook Page: Have you been thinking about how you can monetize your Facebook page so you can make cool cash from it? Then you’re on the right site that will put you through. Nowadays, there are several ways people do make money on Facebook and you need it to follow suit. You can make money through your Facebook page, through Facebook Group, or even through the use of Facebook ads. We’re going to show you how you can be able to monetize your Facebook page in this article…
Understandably, not all pages are eligible for monetization on Facebook. So it’s better for you to first know if your page qualifies for monetization. But if your page is eligible, then know that you need to invest in some Facebook advertising at first. You’ll need to invest your time and energy in order to create content that will be interesting for your audience. Now read further below so you can see how to monetize your Facebook page…
Guideline That Will Help You Monetize Your Facebook Page
- One of the easiest and coolest ways to monetize your Facebook page is by selling digital content: Facebook is just the perfect platform for you to sell your wares. For instance, you can promote an eBook from Amazon on your Facebook page in order to keep your audience connected.
- You can also do so by sending traffic to affiliate marketing websites which you’ll be part of: Once you are part of an affiliate network, all you just need is to post links continuously so you can gain credit for your effort.
- Another option is to sell products through a website: You can do this by promoting products and also link your audience to the product page. Luckily for you, you can earn through paid ads.
- You have to promote products with exciting Facebook offers: In this aspect, you can run offers via using the ads system on Facebook. Also, you can simply by creating an offer for a limited time on your website, which you will on the other way promote on Facebook.
- You can also promote a local event with vendor presence as another way: This method is another way in which you can earn profit. This enables you to simply bring in outside brands and businesses so to get involved with your brand. All you need to do is to set up a vendor for yourself at the local event which you’re promoting. Then get the attention of a couple of people who will attend the event.
- By selling your services growing a page: You can share your skills and your achievements on Facebook and get other people’s attention because they will like to take your route as well and try to be successful just like you.
- Last but not the least, you can optimize your site for mobile devices: Having noticed that mobile traffic browses Facebook more than any other thing. So it will be interesting if you link your Facebook to an external site that is optimized for mobile. On the other way, as long as you have a responsive site that adjusts and gives other users with other devices, you’ll always generate traffic from Facebook on your site.
If you want to check if your page qualifies for monetization, you need to log in to Facebook’s Creator Studio > find the box that states “Monetization” > then click on the “Check Eligibility” option.
Doing this helps you review your current eligibility status and decide whether to monetize your Facebook page or not.