Table of Contents
20 Things you didn’t know about Miheeka Bajaj
If you’ve been looking into a way to find out all you need to know about Miheeka Bajaj, then you’re on the right site, because we’re going to be detailing you in this article on everything to know about Miheeka Bajaj. Miheeka was born and raised in Hyderabad. Miheeka’s parents are Bunty and Suresh Bajaj. Her mother is the director and creative head of Krsala jewels, a couture jewelry brand. Miheeka did her diploma in Interior design from the prestigious college, Rachana Sansad in Mumbai, India. She also got her Masters degree in Interior Design from Chelsea University in London, U.K.
Miheeka Bajaj is best known for being the fiancée of the Indian actor, Rana Daggubati. And according to Mumbai Mirror, Rana and Miheeka Bajaj have been in a relationship for quite a while now. Interestingly, they share the same social circle and both their parents are aware of the wedding plans. But there’s no doubt that the two have decided to keep their relationship away from their social life. I know you’ll be surprised about this, giving the fact that Rana Daggubati is an actor and quite popular in the Indian Bollywood industry. So to say, Miheeka was never spotted visiting Rana on film sets and the two never gave paparazzi hints that they were even seeing each other. So that’s why you can see how low-key this relationship has been kept.
This young lady is an entrepreneur who runs an interior design and décor business, and Dew Drop Design Studio. The company also plans weddings and other events. Upon her success, it has been all about her mom, according to her. Prior to the success of this business of hers, Miheeka Bajaj’s net worth is currently situated at about $20 million. In as such as that, I know how surprising this might sound, but she really loves cooking as a hobby. Even in an interview in 2018 to “You and I” magazine, Miheeka Bajaj said “Food is a big passion of mine, and so cooking is one of my favorite hobbies.” Apart from that, she also loves reading books, loves writing, and interestingly gifting. Now we’ll be detailing you one after the other on things you need to know about Miheeka Bajaj.
All You Need to Know About Miheeka Bajaj
Below consists of Miheeka Bajaj’s personal life, her educational background, and her current relationship with Rana Daggubati. So, therefore, read further below in order to know about Miheeka Bajaj.
- Miheeka Bajaj was born on the 19th of December, 1991, in Hyderabad, India.
- Her parent’s names parents are Bunty and Suresh Bajaj.
- Just like the majority of Indian’s, Miheeka Bajaj is also Hindu by religion.
- Her brother’s name is Samarth Bajaj, and is married to fashion designer Kunal Rawal’s sister Sasha Rawal Bajaj.
- She acquired a diploma from the Rachana Sansad College in Mumbai city in India.
- Miheeka Bajaj grabbed her Master’s Degree in Interior Designing from the Chelsea University of Art and Design, London.
- Her mother, Bunty Bajaj, is the director and creative head of Krsala jewels, a couture jewelry brand, and holds an impressive reputation in the jewelry business. In an Instagram post, Miheeka had revealed that due to her mother’s influence and because of being raised in a city like Hyderabad that’s rich in heritage, she loves all things “vintage and timeless”.
- She’s the founder of Dew Drop Design Studio, established in 2017, which also dabbles in wedding and event planning. She credits her mother for the success of her studio, for being her strength and for getting her interested in designing.
- Her net worth is around the figure of $20 million.
- Miheeka Bajaj’s hobby is cooking, which she even disclosed in an interview in 2018 to “You and I” magazine. And according to her, she said that “Food is a big passion of mine, and so cooking is one of my favorite hobbies.”
- Apart from that, her other hobbies are reading of books, and her love for writing.
- Miheeka Bajaj is in a relationship with Bollywood actor Rana Daggubati. According to Mumbai Mirror, Rana and Miheeka Bajaj have been in a relationship for some time. They share the same social circle and both their parents knew that a wedding was on the cards. The couple, however, decided to keep their relationship low-key.
- Miheeka was never spotted visiting Rana on film sets and the two never gave paparazzi hints that they were seeing one another.
- She even has some couple of friends from the Bollywood stars.
- On May 12 this year, Rana Daggubati took to Instagram and broke 3.7 million hearts by announcing that he had popped the question to an interior designer Miheeka Bajaj and that she had accepted his proposal. The “Baahubali” actor simply captioned the now-viral post: “And she said yes :)”.
- Understandably, you can see why the internet has been left storming by Rana’s fans most especially, in order to find out more about Miheeka Bajaj.
- Miheeka Bajaj, who shuttles between Hyderabad and Mumbai for her business, shared pictures on Instagram with Sonam Kapoor and Anand Ahuja taken at their wedding.
- She also has posted a picture with Shanaya Kapoor, daughter of Maheep and Sanjay Kapoor. When Rana shared the big news, Anil Kapoor was among the first ones to congratulate the couple, commenting, “Congratulations my Hyderabad son. I am so happy. “The best thing to happen to both of you.”
- Miheeka has close connection with b-town as well.
- She’s close to Sonam Kapoor’s family and is followed by them on instagram too. Miheeka and her family were part of Sonam and Anand ahuja’s wedding functions.
Rana’s father, Suresh Babu, told Hyderabad Times, “During these grim times, we finally have a reason to celebrate. The entire family is happy”. According to him, he also said that “The kids have known each other for a long time now and we’re all very happy for them.” He further added, “The wedding will happen this year. “We were thinking of having it around December, but it could happen sooner than that too. We will reveal the details once things are finalized. One thing’s for sure, the kids have given us a nice way to enhance our lockdown productivity. We’ll now be busy planning a wedding.”
So, therefore, ever since this news was disclosed by the two love-birds, it has been a great joy to both families. Even friends, relatives, and other well wishers have offered their goodwill thoughts and messages to the both. Even when it was made public on the internet, lots of fans and as well Bollywood actors has even wished them well and offered their respective supportive messages.
It’s just now about a matter of time before the d-day will finally arrive. Given the fact that Covid-19 has negatively impacted in so many events in the world at large, this proposed wedding is not also left out due to the issue of public gatherings. For now, the date of the wedding is on the 8th of August, 2020 this year. But we’ll still check-in if there’s any update as regards to the preparations.
How Miheeka Bajaj’s Has Been Flaunting Instagram
Miheeka Bajaj is not left out when it comes to posting on Instagram, especially with respect to the actual news of her engagement and wedding plans with Rana. So, therefore, we want to show you how active Miheeka has been on Instagram with respect to this potential event.
- One of her activities on the social platform is of the fact that she’s been followed by Sonam Kapoor’s family on Instagram, given that she and her family were part of Sonam and anand ahuja’s wedding activities.
- In one of her Instagram posts, Miheeka made this statement, “Growing up in a city rich in heritage, with images of crystal tables overflowing with parkas, by memories of childhood are full of visits to vibrant, bustling markets and stunning places in various corners of India, with my mother, an avid antique collector.”
- Another post of hers is “This sparked an interest in everything vintage and timeless, whether it be a love for flowers, horses, places or fine jewelry or architecture. With a Masters Degree in Interior Design from Chelsea University, I felt a natural progression towards event décor. The idea of weaving client’s dream into reality makes me feel whole.”
- On the mother’s day celebration (12th May, 2019), she said, “Happy Mother’s Day Mama!! Everything Dewdrop Design Studio is today is because of you…Thank you for always being my strength! A girl is nothing without he mother! #mothersday #bestmom @buntybajaj.”
- Shared pictures on Instagram with Sonam Kapoor and Anand Ahuja taken at their wedding. She also has posted a picture with Shanaya Kapoor, daughter of Maheep and Sanjay Kapoor.
- As regards to the engagement, Rana, On May 12, took to Instagram and broke 3.7 million hearts by announcing that he had popped the question to an interior designer Miheeka Bajaj and that she had accepted his proposal. He simply captioned the now-viral post: “And she said yes :)”. Understandably, the internet went into stalker mode to find out more about Miheeka Bajaj, as the relationship was kept under wraps until this week. Miheeka Bajaj also, with an Instagram post, reposted what Rana wrote on her own Instagram page, “And she said Yes #MiheekaBajaj.” Ever since the announcement, fans have been trying to find out more about Rana’s lady love as their romance was kept under wraps until today.