Messenger Kids Chromebook 2021 | How To Login Messenger Kids Account: Are you looking for a way to download Messenger Kids Chromebook? Then you’re definitely on the right site cos we’re going to give you the tip. Creating this account for your child doesn’t come with any harm cos you’ll surely be able to keep proper on the activities of the account.
You can do just that and link everything to your own account in order to monitor all that happens on that account online. For some parents that are using Chromebooks, it has been a bit difficult for them to get this app for their children. That’s why we’re going to show you how you can get the Messenger Kids on Chromebook in this article…
Messenger kids is simply a Facebook video chat and voice chat that is specially and strictly designed for children under the age of 13. Parents are allowed to manage the account of their kids by controlling the contact list and other features the kids have access to such as filters, stickers, as well as Messenger games.
As a parent or guardian, just know that you can only manage Messenger for kids through your Facebook account. And there are major things to be managed such as the friending activity, when the kid is allowed to use the app through the Sleep Mode, block or report other users of any wrongdoing, chat history, request for the child’s information online like; messages, images, and videos, etc.
How to Download Messenger Kids Chromebook
- If you want to get Messenger Kids on Chromebook, you need to first open the Chrome Web Store on your Chromebook
- Then search for “Messenger Kids App” in the search bar on the page
- Click on the “Install or Download” button
- After that, the download will automatically begin in the background
- You’ll then have to wait for few minutes for the download to finish and the app ready to use.
Now that you’ve downloaded the app, you can now open it and create a Facebook Messenger account for your child with his or her information.
- Open the app and click “Next”
- Then tap “Confirm”
- You’ll have to enter your Facebook login information and tap on “Authorize Device”
- Enter your child’s name and click “Continue”
- Tap on “Create Account” and follow then follow the on-screen instructions
- After setting up the account for your child, he or she should be allowed to take a photo which will be uploaded to the profile of the account.
- Once you’ve created the account, you can customize the app to beautify it the way it pleases your child.
Note: Now that you’ve created the account and logged in, you can now manage the account via the Parent Dashboard to set everything the way you want it to be.
Messenger Kids Chromebook 2021 | How To Login Messenger Kids Account