You can make your own Facebook Avatar with some simple steps and share it with your friends online. Facebook avatar allows you to make fun animated cartoon avatar which you can be able to post on your timeline. You can customize your avatar with exciting features like outfits, hairstyles, faces, etc. If you wish to, you can as well use this Facebook avatar as your profile picture. We’ve packaged this article for you so as to teach you how you can make your own Facebook avatar.
What else is the Facebook Avatar used for? There are other things you can also do with the avatar, such as using it to comment on friend’s posts or stories and also use it in your Facebook Messenger chat. You can also access avatar creator from any of the avatars shared by your Facebook friend. In order to this, you’ll need to access from bookmarks in the Facebook app or from the ‘Comments’.
Interestingly, you can also decide to share the Facebook avatar which you’ve made on your Instagram, WhatsApp, and Twitter. Now read further below let’s show you how you can easily make your own Facebook avatar…
Also see How to Activate Facebook Dark Mode
How to Make Your Own Facebook Avatar
- The first thing is to open the Facebook app and log in to your account
- Click on the Three-Vertical line “More” option located at the right side of your home screen
- You need to tap on the “See More” drop-down option
- Then scroll down and select Avatars
- Tap Next to “Get Started”
- Then you need to get started by first selecting your preferred skin tone and click “Next”
- The next in line is for you to select your preferred hairstyle and the color
- The next thing is for you to select the shape of your face, face lines, and complexion
- Then you need to select the shape of the eye, the shape of the eyebrow, and the color
- Next in line is for you to customize the shape of the nose and mouth
- The next thing is to select the beards and the color of the facial hair
- Then choose the shape of your avatar’s body
- You can now select a customized outfit for your avatar. You can also decide to add eyeglasses for your avatar.
- Once you’re done, you can tap “NEXT”
- Then finally, you can tap “Done” to finish.
ALso see Facebook Messenger Chat Rooms