Table of Contents
Steps To Make Fake Online Walmart Receipt: In today’s article, we’re going to teach you how to make fake online Walmart receipts. Many people have been trying to get in touch with us as regards how they can make fake online Walmart receipts. So that’s why we decided to prepare this article so as to help out with this. Be rest assured that after learning a few steps from us, you can be able to make a perfect Walmart receipt which will be an exact example used at Walmart stores.
Before you can be able to make fake online Walmart receipt, you need to know that the receipt header information on Walmart receipts depends on stores. This is because some Walmart stores like to include their physical address on the receipt, whereas others just list the store manager’s name and mobile number.
Also see 15 Most Popular Best Gift Cards for Grabs
How To Make Fake Online Walmart Receipt
Making fake online receipts for your Walmart purchases is so easy to do. All you need is just to follow the steps below:
- The first thing is to choose the Walmart receipt template from the library of receipt templates. In this case, we recommend ExpressExpense for you here
- The next thing is for you the Walmart store information and the purchase information into the generator input screen.
- You now have to add the itemized items to the receipt.
- Then you need to add a Walmart logo to the receipt.
- Click on “Make Receipt” so you can view the generated Walmart receipt.
- Finally, you’ll have to download or email the receipt to your device.
The items on the Walmart receipt are listed in an orderly sequence. What this means is that the item price is been denoted by letters.
- N is a Nontaxable item
- X is a Taxable item
- O is Sale nontaxable item
- T is Sale taxable item
- H is Health Spending Account
- F is a Food item
- K is Cashier manually keyed enter
Other symbols you need to pay attention to are as follows:
- ST# is denoted as Walmart store number
- OP# is the cashier number
- TE# is the register number
- TR# is the transaction number for that register
- TC# is the barcode of any item