Facebook cannot stop intriguing its users with lots of amazing features and accessibilities. Do you think Facebook is all about chat? Gone are those days when you just make friends, view photos, and chat on Facebook only. New features have been added in the platform to make it even more fascinating for users. Now, you can be able to make your Facebook birthday video without the help of someone. Are you actually expecting your birthday and want to make it more mobile for friends that are not celebrating life with you to have a glimpse of what it will look like? Then you’re on the right site that will teach you how to make your Facebook birthday video.
Facebook is one of the most popular social media sites with about millions of users worldwide. Unlike other social media platforms, Facebook records thousands of new sign-ups per day. This is because an average person that’s not even a social media freak has a Facebook account at least. This is how popular the site has grown across the world. Facebook is not about making friends, uploading photos, or even the chats alone. Now, there are many things you can do on Facebook such as how uploading videos, playing games online and so on.
Truth be told that nowadays you see people that don’t even remember their birthdays talk more about that of friends. Anytime your bank or email sends a message or notification…boom! That’s when you’ll remember that it’s your birthday. When you log into your Facebook you’ll see other people making lots of videos on their events most especially their birthday. They’ll just post it on Facebook for their friends to see and comment and you wish you’re the one. You’ve been trying to do this but to no avail. All you need to do is to read this post carefully and see how you can make your Facebook birthday video too.
Also see How to SignUp Facebook Account
Steps to Make Your Facebook Birthday Video
Follow the step-by step procedure outlined for you below to make your Facebook birthday video so friends can talk about it.
First and Easy Option
- At first, you’ll have to choose a template you like.
- Then drag and upload your own images.
- After that, edit text, add a song and put some effects on it (You can then decide to put Happy Birthday on it and Birthday Greeting).
- Then you’ll need to export it directly to Facebook and Youtube or download.
- The first step is to sign up and login on Picovico. This site is a cool online birthday video maker.
- Once you’ve logged in, you’ll see an option “Create Video” located at the top right-hand side of the page. Just click on it.
- You need to add a title to it and click on “Create.”
- The next step for you is where you’ll have to choose your own theme from the host of Birthday Video Themes. It is recommended for you to go for Birthday Delight since you want to make a birthday video. (Although there are other themes there to choose in case you’re going for a different thing).
- Once you’ve chosen what you want, click on “Next” at the top right hand side of the screen to move to the next step.
- After that, you’ll then need to upload photos. This is where your slideshow video comes in place. Choose from as a series of birthday photos and upload them.
- Once you have uploaded pictures, you can then rearrange them the way you like.
- You can then put captions for your photos as allowed by Picovico. You can also decide to edit the captions on countless times.
- Now upload the captions on your birthday video.
- Once you’re done with that, you can now put an addition by selecting music to add to it. Is either you choose from Picovico library or upload your own music via your music library. Not only that, you can also add your voice recording if you wish to.
- After that, click on “Next” so that you can personalize your slideshow video. Now you’re all but done with the preparation of the birthday video.
- Then preview your video and make changes if there’s any need to.
- Once you’re done with that, you can now share your video online on Facebook!
But if you wish to upload directly to your wall, all you need to do is to click on “Export to” > select Facebook > then tag people you want to tag. Once you’re done with that, your video will then be displayed on your timeline.
Not only that, you can also decide to download the video if you want to. But after this, you’ll upload it on your Facebook profile manually or any of your friend’s timeline.
Read More: Facebook Messenger Video Chat Rooms
Apart from photos, you can also create text slides right from the web tool. Put in fillers that will compliment your video to its very best.
Also, you need to know that there are certain limitations if you want to create a longer video with large number of pictures. This is because it comes with payment when you overuse and pass your limit. The paid services also allow you to include HD photos in your video.
Over the past few months, reports have it that sharing of personal posts on Facebook has been on a low decrease. This has been a problem especially for those that use their profile as a form of adverts of their business.
Because of this, Facebook decided to release lots of features and tools to enable its users to sharing more often. Users can now post more personal updates online. One of the features Facebook introduced is kind of Snapchat-like features, and their latest SlideShow. This feature combines your recently uploaded photos and videos into a single update.
Not only that, it was also no surprise to see their latest News Feed algorithm update give more priority to updates from friends and family in order to promote personal sharing. Seeing more of these types of posts will, ideally, increase the prospect of other users commenting and sharing more of their own, similar updates, helping Facebook’s data collection get back on track.
Another interesting feature Facebook added, just like we highlighted above, is giving room to make most of the user’s birthdays via combining all your birthday messages from friends into an auto-generated video clip. So far your birthday is been included in your profile and you receive at least three wall posts or tags in posts on your birthday, then the next day you’ll receive one of the recap videos.
After you’ve watched your video, you can edit it, replacing the photos or posts, then (of course) share it with friends. There is solid logic behind why Facebook would want to push birthday messages, and their flow-on effect to increase personal sharing, not minding how cheap it is.
It’s been discovered that over 39% of user’s first wall posts contained “birthday”, suggesting that these wall posts are birthday messages. In fact, wall posts related to birthday greetings are even more prevalent if we consider wall posts other than the first: 54% of the user pairs in the low-rate interaction group exchanged at least one wall post related to birthday wishes.
In other words, a significant amount of personal interactions, particularly between people who don’t communicate often happen because of birthdays. That’s likely what Facebook is trying to solve. That’s if the platform can prompt more users to generate engagement and discussion on the back of those initial connections that could increase the amount of personal sharing.
Not only that, according to sources; there are already more than 100 million birthday related updates on Facebook every day. For instance; features like new bells and whistles - and the arguably more aggressive notifications will definitely increase more posting and pictures from its users, and this is what Facebook strives for.
In other words, Facebook emphasizes on personal updates but doesn’t necessarily bode well for Pages. As noted, the latest News Feed algorithm shift to emphasize more personal updates is likely a step in this direction – which makes sense, Facebook needs people sharing more personal updates in order to fuel both their algorithm (to boost engagement) and their ad products (for targeting). But as The Social Network puts more emphasis on this element, it also, conversely, reduces the reach and shares of brand content.
Facebook needs to maintain a balance on this, of course, but Page managers will need to keep a close eye on their metrics and ensure they’re working to develop stronger ties within their Facebook communities (through shares and comments) in order to keep a hold on the attention they do have as Facebook looks to put more focus on these personal interactive elements.
So whichever way it is, Facebook social platform will undoubtedly try to include other new features in the foreseeable future in order to improve the usage of the site by its users, because there are lots of competitions coming in from other similar social media platforms.